Monday, February 26, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'E'

The E. family is up!

Week 7 has been a lot of fun! Lots of kids coming back and waves of grandkids being birthed!

Moving on now.


Esther has moved back from college and has taken up the mantle of crafting bouquets for the business!


Luc is making this face, I'm not sure why. He's perma-plat so the only thing I expect from this man is a perma-smile.


Why?

I mean, I'm not complaining, but why?


Elizabeth is still in the house, but only for a few more days.


...that doesn't seem like a good idea Esther. Maybe you should take off the electric helmet hmm?


She got her dream job in Law Enforcement. It was the last available one too. Although, one more burglary and another spot opens up.


I invited Henry over thinking that maybe Elizabeth would like him. 

Nope.

Poor Henry, I haven't been able to hook him up with anyone.


Luc is bringing loads of bacon home.


And Esther got her gold flower arranging badge! Snapdragons here we come!


She rushes off to the business with her mom, Emily.


She met this guy, Phillip, and they had 3-bolts!


I was going to pair her off with George G. because they were sweet on each other as teens (he's still a teen at this point), but they only had two-bolts.

I'm not saying no to a 3-bolter.


So Phillip comes home with her and their romance quickly heated up. There were hearts all over the place!


I thought it would be sweet to send them on a legitimate date rather than do a wham, bam, marry-me Sam, routine that I generally do.

The 'A' cafe is the only real choice since it's the only restaurant in town.


Darn, they sat side-by-side.


Esther: "I know this is quick, but Ellen wants a baby out of me before the week is over."


Esther: "So what do you think?"


Phillip: "I'm glad to see that I'm not marrying a poor founder! Look at the size of that rock!"


Phillip: "Screw that box!"


Phillip: "Awww yeah!"


So they are now engaged. But their date panel has some very pressing wants so the couple scarfs their fish and heads back to the E. house.


Oh I'm sorry, were you wanting privacy?


I heard the jingle so they have a quickie wedding.



For the love of God. Phillip is a family sim, which is fine.

But he wants to marry off six children.

Why? I know it's a BACC but why???!!


They are super cute. I like Phillip's makeover :D


Three bolters. What can you do?


Elizabeth wants to become a Werewolf but with only two nights left in the house I don't think it's going to be happening anytime soon.


Eevee still gets her lovin'


Phillip is in the business career track but I'm not going to actively have him try and top it. I might just have him quit to stay home with the kids.


Nice! Esther topped her career and is now perma-plat.


Since Esther and George aren't going to be thing...I thought it would be nice to have Elizabeth to give it a go.

Kind of creepy, but they also have 3-bolts, so I'm willing to forgive it.


Montage...





They are pretty cute <3

They will be going to college at the same time so they could easily hang out. 


Phillip: "You're not upset that your highschool sweetheart is with your little sister are you?"

Esther: "Nah, I've discovered that I rather like older men."



~bump

And Emily's first appearance this chapter.


<3


<3<3<3<3


Esther really likes giving Phillip massages I guess.


And everyone wants to say hello to the baby.


Except for Elizabeth, she's ready to GTFO. 

She got 7,250 is scholarships and the rest was paid by the E. family.


The men say good-bye! We'll see her again. Eventually.


Emily finally gets some screen-time. She just hasn't done anything interesting this week, and my focus has been on Esther and Elizabeth.


~bump dos


Emily tries to bring on labor.


It worked!

I didn't get a picture of the nooboo, but it was just the one little boy that I've named Edgar.


Monday morning rolls around and Luc make me chuckle with his head boppin'.


We end the week with a cute picture of these two cuddling.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment