Saturday, February 10, 2018

Bacc: Week 6. 'McClellan'

I'm determined to finish this challenge!

And now we get to play the first 'townie' based lot. You guys remember Sheldon McClellan?


I'm a fan of Sheldon here, which is strange for me to say of a popularity sim, but his LTW is to own 5 top-level business's! Which normally would make me tear my hair out, but I'm excited to get those sim multiplier points!


Sheldon starts with a humble dwelling.


But he still has the deed to 'All Dolled Up' which he bought during his time in college. I enjoy the interior, but I've never had a lot of luck with the makeover chairs. Maybe I'll add some clothing racks to bump up sales.


It's a cute little business anyhow.


Yeah...so most of the stars came from selling jewelry and cologne. Sheldon got his gold sales badge pretty quick.


He also managed to get a bronze cashier badge before too long.


It was around business level 4 or 5 that it became impossible for Sheldon to run the business by himself so I sent him home.


He needed help, so he invited his 'love interest' from college over.

Sheldon already has a kid with Christine (the lady above's name is Brittany), but that was for her WYD challenge. You won't see his kid this chapter, but I really should have invited him over so they could bond.


Sheldon and Brittany quickly cement their relationship.


You know how this goes.


Believe it or not, this was a  normal woohoo. Sheldon needs Brittany's help with the business and I am not dealing with a pregnant woman.


But Brittany soon becomes Mrs. McClellan.


They go back to 'All Dolled Up' and Brittany leaves her mark.


Her terrible, terrible mark. 

She did eventually get a bronze makeover badge, but I put her on a register for a good while after that. She's got a bronze register badge now too!

They left 'All Dolled Up' at a level 8 and took their cash earnings home with them.


I made over the inside of their house, but I wasn't quite satisfied.


Ah, much better!


Speaking of makeover's...Brittany got one too!


She also got a job in her dream career, Music.

Luckily it was already unlocked, but that did give me an idea for another business.


But they needed a little bit more money before they could afford the lot I built for them.


Sheldon got some new threads too. He looks quite smashing :D


Work, work, work.

She got a couple of promotions, but she had to start from the bottom so the money wasn't that great.


Then I recalled that Sheldon graduated from college and wouldn't start from the bottom in any career.

Thus, he got a job in education since there were like five spots open.


Have fun at work!


He immediately came home with a promotion. Smug looking isn't he?

Brittany bought the lot I built and named it 'Noisemaker Inc.'


It's basically a music shop. Guitars, bass's, drums, and violin's for sale. I included a stage with free instruments to play and Sheldon had a blast.


Since Brittany bought it I could take advantage of those cash perks. The McClellans' were pretty well off before I sent them home!


They were also the first business in the whole neighborhood to win the 'Best of the Best' award!


They may have celebrated a little too enthusiastically.

~bump


She's cute <3


~le bump dos


I let both of them relax during the pregnancy. Good thing I did considering what happened.

Foreshadowing is mysterious.


Oh. I guess Brittany isn't a very nice sim XD

Good thing she's been stuck on a register!


Why outside? What were you even doing?


Well shit.

She had triplets.

Oh my god.


Let the baby musical chairs begin. *cries*


I didn't have a naming them for the McClellan's because they weren't a part of the original alphabet sims I created in the main neighborhood. So I gave them a theme I thought I could keep track of. Animals!

There were two boys and a girl. Respectively named Tiger, Bear, and Butterfly.

This will be the only pregnancy for this family since I had only planned on one baby for them anyway.

That's also it for this chapter and it is Monday morning.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment