Sunday, February 25, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'D'

Hello! Welcome back to Happy Land!

This time we are with the D. family!


Delilah is back from college and Archer moved in from the A. family.

Here he is, offering himself to the D. family's heiress.


Delilah is pleased.


Dylan is off to work, I missed Lora somehow.


Delilah got a new dress and a job in Adventuring.


I love that sailor outfit on Archer so I'm not changing it. I think Delilah likes it too. I mean, if her dream is to be a Space Pirate, she'll need a first mate ;)


DJ grew up from his kitten status. Too bad he and Dollop hate each other XD


Daniel took a nap after school. Look at him making me look like a bad simmer!


Daria is cute as ever. She's differentiated herself from her sister by acquiring more scholarships than any other teen in Happy Land so far.

She only needs the teen career one and the billiards one and she will won't have to pay for college at all!


Harry came home with one of the teens. He's a cutie pie, I can't wait to play his house :D


It's Diana! Daria is a clone of her so it's interesting whenever they interact.


I'M SO SORRY LORA! I forgot that Brittany messed her face up.

It's pretty funny though


The two lovebirds get a little frisky.


Umm I heard a lullaby so these two quickly made their union legitimate.



Since Delilah was the heiress, Archer takes her last name and becomes Archer D.


Daniel rolled the want to go to college last minute (grumble grumble) and since I figured he wouldn't want to go I hadn't been making him skill, so he only got a measly 5,000 in scholarships.


Have fun! Hope you get lots of woohoo!


Nice! In the same night Daria maxed her teen career.

Another scholarship in the bag!


~bump


~bump dos


Omg I'm sorry, I guess nothing happened during her pregnancy.


Well let's have it!


It's a girl! I've named her Daisy.


These two rolled a want for another baby. Family sims *rolls eyes*


Lora was the only sim that took care of Daisy during her infancy. It was sweet.


That's too many captain hero's. There are only two criminals in Happy Land, this is excessive.


Delilah topped her career! She is now perma-plat. Too bad Archer's LTW is to have six grandchildren. That's going to take forever :(


~bump


Birthday!

Daisy is either going to be super cute, or not cute at all.

The anticipation is amazing!


Aww she's cute.


Is it bad that I'm kind of disappointed? I was imagining Archer's nose and Delilah's chin together on the same face. 


Meh. She got a new hairstyle and Lora made sure she was radioactive.


That same night Daria got her very last scholarship (billiards) and headed off to college. She received a total of 10,500 in scholarships, so the D. family doesn't have to pay anything.


The week was over before I knew it!

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment