Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Bacc: Week 6. 'College A'

Welcome! This is probably the shortest chapter I've every written up. A whopping total of 8 pictures!

But that's just how much I detest college.


Anita A. is the heiress for her household, and is the youngest of the A. children. She took her her spot in the A. lot of Euphoric University.

Jim Centowski was thrilled that there was someone there. A pretty someone at that!


Imagine my shock when Anita, a knowledge sim, and Jim, a fortune sim, hit it off! Two-bolts without me even changing their turn-on's.


Bad timing streaker!


Jim's a cutie. Anita could have done worse!

And I was happy I didn't have to spouse hunt for her


They will make some cute kidlets!


Before you know it, college was over! Jim invited his friend, Joseph, over to be the placeholder until the next 'A.' child came around.


Jim had already left, now it's Anita's turn!


See you in a few chapters! 

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

P.S. For transparency's sake, I did download a mod that made each semester only 24 hours long. I just can't deal with how long college takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment