Monday, February 19, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'B'

Yay. The B. house.

For some reason I really didn't want to play this family, but I grit my teeth and got through it.

Jerry: "Well thanks a lot!"

I would apologize but.. I don't care :D


Ahh now I remember why I didn't want to play this house.

The quads are here.

From left to right we have Brock, Brianna, and Becca.


And Belle was left in her crib for some reason.


Blanche comes back with a big smile.


Followed by Bo.


Blanche brought Henry home, but neither Blanche nor Bo were attracted to him. Darn.


Brittney finally ages up.



:D

She got a better outfit I promise.


Hehehehe

*cough* I mean...poor Jake!


I hate the toddler stage.


The next few days were stock full of toddler training. I think I might have sprouted a few gray hairs.


The twins were a big help!


Brianna is a funny looking thing. I hope she grows into it. Actually, she sort of reminds me of Harry when he was a toddler.


I couldn't handle that pink carpet anymore, so white wood it is. Much easier on my eyes.


FINALLY! LET THE AGING MARATHON BEGIN!


Becca went first.



Then Brianna.



Then Belle.



And finally, Brock. Brittney had nine children and only two of them were boys. Good thing this wasn't a Baby Boom challenge.


Caracas C. came home with one of the kids. Not sure who. But he was entranced by the ballet bar like so many before.


You know what, I change my mind about these kids. I love them!
They each literally jumped on a skill object and started going at it.


See?

Although I can see Becca slacking off with the cats instead of skilling. Shame since she's the heiress of this household.


Blanche...we don't talk to our fathers in our undies. Please, for the love of god, put some clothes on.


I sent Jerry and Brittney to 'Jerry's Melody Showhouse' to earn more money for a University.

Jerry's face is priceless!


It was pretty successful. They brought back 200,000 to donate to the cause. Maybe if I play my cards right I can get another business district and a university!

Hmm. Something to think about.


Hahahaha! That's what you get for not studying like a good kid!


Oh Bo. He was particularly boring this week. It's too bad he and Blanch won't be going to college until next week. Ugh.


Blanche rolled the inevitable want to get her first kiss. Because I was curious to see if she would click with any of the local teens (and I was bored) I sent her to 'A Cafe'. I forgot how cute it was <3


She did meat Gilbert G. He's pretty cute so I had her introduce herself, but he ran off before I could see if she was attracted to him.


So she invited him over later that day.


*tsk tsk* no attraction whatsoever.


....they have the money. Why not?


OH FOR THE LOVE OF >:(

1-bolt. 

$5,000 got Blanche a 1-bolter.


Ugh. She got her kiss anyway.


Monday took it's sweet time getting here, but here it is.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment