Friday, February 16, 2018

Bacc: Week 6. 'College D.'

Another one. Damn it. After this week is over, I'm merging all of the college chapters into one bulk chapter.

I hate the college chapters.


But let's get into heh?

This time we have Delilah, the heiress for the D. household, and her brother Dominic.


Dominic quickly made friends with Laura, the previous placeholder from past siblings.


Delilah used her new adult body to reacquaint herself with her boyfriend, Archer A.


Really acquainted.


Somehow they got a genie lamp. I gave it to Delilah and she stuck it in her inventory. Maybe they can start another business with the money wish or something.


Dominic is probably my least favorite child of the first generation D. children, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't get any lovin'. Plus he always has that pesky 'go on date' wish. 



I honestly don't remember her name, but I do recall that she is a romance sim. Eh, they didn't need anything serious anyhow.


Before you know it, the kids were graduated and ready to go back home.


Laura went first, as she was slightly ahead of the other two.


Nice dreads there.


Dominic moved in his cheerleader friend, Elise Fancey. Maybe she'll hook up with one of the next D. kids. She is a family sim after all.


Next up Delilah headed home.


And finally Dominic.

We'll be seeing Delilah soon enough, where she and Archer can finally have funny looking kids together. Dominic...I don't have solid plans for, but surely I'll figure something out.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment