Saturday, February 10, 2018

Bacc: Week 6. 'D2'

It's been a hot minute since I've played this challenge, but we're back baby!

This time we're with the darling of the D. family, Diana!


Terrible clothes! It hurts!


Another issue is that she is super poor, because I gave her a pretty large house.


At least the outside looks ok.


Diana invited her llama lover from college over and promptly moved him in.

His name is Kennedy and he wants to be a Criminal Mastermind, which is fine because there is an opening. And when he tops the career he'll open up another spot in Law Enforcement and Criminal, which is nice :D


Diana and Kennedy travel to the military lot to get their dream jobs.


Diana's is in law enforcement. An interesting development to be sure, considering her hooligan boyfriend.


With Kennedy's move-in money I was able to fill out the insides a little bit more, but they are still pretty poor.


Despite their bank account being in the double digits they decided to 'Try for Baby' anyway.

Good job guys.


~bump


My pregnant sims don't often have the purple maternity dress. It's nice!


Kennedy works on his creativity skill for his job, and gives the household a little income to boot.


Diana has all the skill points she needs to top her job, but they need more friends (ugh) so she's a little bit stuck at the moment.


THEN GO TO BED IF YOU'RE THAT TIRED!

Dumb sims.


Please tell me you didn't go to work like that?


No wonder you're always on the edge of passing out!

Diana: "I'm trying to get this baby out of me!"

Doesn't work like that in sims dear. You are on a very specific schedule.


But she does eventually go into labor.



Kennedy is somewhat less than helpful.


Welcome baby Drake!

He's technically the first D. grandchild. Derek hasn't had any yet anyway.


They have a little money now so the family got some new clothes.


I thought Diana could use a makeover too. I think it suits her :D


Fudgesickles.

I forgot that Christine had a fling with Kennedy while she was in college!

The next few days should be fun.


Diana: "You're daddy is a yellow-bellied piece of s**-"

Diana, that's a baby. Don't curse at a baby!


Kennedy: "You do realize that she flirted with me? When are you going to forgive me?"

Diana: "Did you hear something Drake? It sounded like the high-pitched whining of a cheating scumbag!"

Kennedy: "So the couch for me again, I presume?"


Drake grows up well, even though his mother is pissed at his father.


He's pretty cute <3


With a lot of work from me, these two manage to get on romantic terms again.


And the week is up!

Next time we have our very first non-alphabet family!

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment