Friday, February 23, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'C'

Hello once again!

We are with the C. family this chapter, and we have two fresh college graduates ready to leave their mark.


Charlotte C. and Eric E. are excited to be here!


Charlotte: "Let's make my parents really uncomfortable!"


So they did.


I guess they had to break in the house somehow.


After a quick change of clothes, and a new hairstyle for Charlotte, they were ready to make things official.


Of course, Charlotte is the heiress of this house so Eric E. will become Eric C. out of respect to her.

And it's easier for me to keep track of the kiddos.


Eric wants to be the Law. So he is now in the Law track!


They roll the wish to do this quite often. Knowledge sims...they're randier than we give them credit for.


Carol is being a cute elder. I'm anxiously watching her life bar. Week 8 is going to suck hard.


That was quick! Eric just got promoted to 'The Law'


Charlotte was an idiot during her entire pregnancy. 

THEN GO EAT STUPID!


I've got a funny feeling.


Oh, it's just Charlotte getting her first bump :D


I WAS WRONG. I DIDN'T PLAN FOR THIS!!


You guys are awfully relaxed for having an abducted son-in-law.


Carol: "Did you hear something Rishell?"

Rishell: "I think it's a know-it-all creator trying to kill our mood"

Hey... that's not nice!



Don't act like you didn't enjoy every bit of that Eric! I see your want panel!


Babs is still the cutest dog in the history of dogs. I won't let her die!


Damn. I thought maybe we avoided that.

*sigh*


Right. Why not?


Brenda: "The cops will never know I'm here!"


Brenda: "Shit"


Brenda (burglar): "I see you're wearing a new perfume Brenda, I like it! Your boobs look nice too!"

Brenda (cop): "Don't flirt with me you dirty criminal!"

Brenda (burglar): "You liked it last night!"

Yes, they were both named Brenda! I shipped them immediately.


I couldn't tell who was going to win tbh.


But Brenda (cop) managed to pull it off.

Brenda (burglar): "Naughty naughty Brenda!"

Brenda (cop): "Oh shut it!"

hahahahahaha I love them <3


Eric is kind of cute pregnant.


Too bad he was just as crap at it as his wife.



Finally we got a baby out of them! Welcome little boy Charlie C.


He was well-loved and never forgotten about.

Lol no he was on the ground more often than the crib XD



Thank God. I now know why men should never get pregnant, they would be horrible patients!



Little girl Capricorn C. was born! I wondered about giving her a name starting with a 'E' instead of a 'C', because she's technically not related to any of the C.'s but I went with a 'C' name to save on confusion in the long run.


Lookie there! Charlotte topped the Athletic career! Now every adult in the house is perma-plat!


Gotta love them birthdays.



Omg. Charlie looks just like Charlotte. I was only going to make them have one, but now I think I'll force one more out. I want genetic variety dammit!


He's pretty cute though :D


Charlotte takes pool very seriously. Too bad she wasn't as serious about it when she was getting scholarships.


Hey Calvin! And Cabo Frio is here too!


And Carrie!

What could all of these family members be doing here?


Well, I had hoped to have a 'Family Reunion' but quite a few people didn't show up so it wasn't categorized as such.

But hey, it' Capricorn's birthday!


Aww. I love alien babies!


<3


Errr.... not so cute.


Dear God.

Seems like a good place to stop. It is Monday morning after all.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment