Saturday, March 17, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'K'

Yay! A new family to mess around with :D

Welcome back to Happy Land!


We have another new neighbor! This is Kaitlyn K.

She is a Family sim who eventually wants 6 grandchildren. Easy enough right?


She has a...cute house.


Kaitlyn: "This is the tiniest house I've ever been in!"

Well I've learned from my mistakes. You need to save money for the business I have in mind for you anyway.


Kaitlyn snagged a job in Business. Her LTW means that she can get whatever job I think would benefit Happy Land.

Another Business District can't hurt :p


The Welcome Wagon is in! We have Archer D. and Charlotte C. here.


And Jake J.! I'm really enjoying the new default eyes I installed. It really makes them POP


Gotta love those vacation gestures.


Man I really did want these two to hook up. But no bolts :/


I sent Kaitlyn to the athletic lot in the hopes she would meet her special someone. It took a minute but...


We found somebody she actually had bolts with. Pretty kinky there Kaitlyn. Although it would be nice to get Kerie here off the market so that the game can spawn a newer (hopefully younger) evil witch.


They got on really well actually.


Kaitlyn asked her on a date.


<3 I love familiars <3



Kerie was invited back home and she and Kaitlyn...er...had fun.

She also moved in with 11,000!

Kerie is a Family sim (lol) who wants to Marry off 6 kids.

Great.


...so yeah I made her young. I actually like Kerie and I wanted her to stick around a bit. We can just say that she used a dark spell made from the blood of kittens and puppies or something right?

Kerie: "Puppies..delicious!"

Now to fix that weird glitch.


I'm brilliant. Just make her neutral so her skin goes normal...


Then turn her back!

*pats self on the back


Kerie got a job in the Athletic field. She already had high body and creativity points.

I did think about changing her dress, but I kind of like it.


Whelp. Looks like the family is starting sooner than I thought.


Better make it official.


Kerie is actually super cute :D


LMAO



Huh. I thought Kaitlyn would've been the one to get pregnant. Oh well.


Kaitlyn is jumping through the ranks! I've never had a sim climb so quickly before! I think she got to level 4 by Friday, which basically means she got a promotion practically every day!

Spoiler Alert: They still weren't able to purchase the business I built for them, but there is always next time.


Kerie did not take to pregnancy well.


~bump dos


Yeah you better put a ring on it. Kerie was liable to curse your ass.


*rolls eyes*


And Sunday night the babies make their entrance.

Yep. Babies.

I give up. I just expect twins now.


First up was Kimberly.


<3


And Kelly.

I feel like there have been a lot of girls recently. Hmm.


Kerie is the more dutiful mom. I wasn't surprised actually, considering how she wants to have six of them eventually.


Which they got started on immediately.


Monday morning Kaitlyn makes her way to work and the week is over for the K.'s

See you next time with the A.2 family!

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment