Monday, March 19, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'A.2'

Hello. We are going to get this chapter out of the way quickly because I am annoyed.

Welcome back to Happy Land!


Annabelle and Annabeth had little girls last time. Amelia (I think) is the darker skinned toddler and Allyssa is the other one.


Annabelle doesn't want anymore children, being a Popularity/Romance sim and all. But she sure loves Amelia.


Rishell comes over nearly every day since Annabeth is in the military.


Lol. Don't be rude Prof. 


...why haven't you had your kid yet?


*squints suspiciously


Oh no! He lost his baby fat :(


Well at least Annabeth seems to like it.


Aiko is a super cute cat <3


Finally!!


Welcome baby Amber.


And Auntie Annabelle rescued Andrew!


I forgot to turn pregnancy off.

You're a knowledge sim Annabeth!!! Why aren't you acting like it?!

Stupid 3-bolt relationships :(


The girls got a cute little room :D


It's really too bad they look exactly alike.


Birthday time!


Just like your mom. Moving on.



Amelia looks just like her mom too. It's funny to me that Annabeth and Annabelle, who are twins, ended up having girls the same age, who have the same face. They might as well be twins themselves.


The Prof. is steadily making his way up the Architectural ladder. It's why we don't see him too much, he's always got his nose in a book, or the chess table, or the easel.


I attempted to invite the whole family but only Cassidy was able to make it.


Little Amber....looks like her mother. Just like Allyssa. *sigh*


Better luck with Andrew?


...a pretty decent mix. He's going to get his mother's honker though.


Oh yeah they adopted another cat named Aries! I had hoped for kittens but the house is too full now and they don't even like each other XD


This picture makes me sad. I'll explain why in a few slides.

(But look at Igor! How cute is he?!!)


So it was Friday night and I realized that Annabeth hadn't popped yet, even though I distinctly heard a lullaby earlier. 

I checked and she was indeed pregnant. In that case, she should have been well into her second trimester at this point. She was not.


I did what I always do when my pregnant sims glitch. I moved her into her own little lot and she immediately changed into this.


Not two hours later she went into labor.


And she had another set of twins. Of course.

First up was Anthony.


Then Ashley.

Now, here's where I ran into trouble. I didn't think about this when I moved Annabeth out, but it wouldn't let me move her and the babies back in because there wasn't enough room. So I had to make a tough decision.

Annabelle moved out with Amelia and took Aries, the cat, with them.

It was only Friday, but since their week was nearly up anyway I decided to wait until next week to play them again.

Now back to our regular program.


Allyssa missed her cousin, but she had four younger siblings to play with so she wasn't too lonely.


Plz no. Not again.


Time to grow a wee bit!


No offense to you Amber, but I'm a little disappointed that all of you managed to copy your mother's face.

I feel like I've been cheated.


Your turn Andrew.


Now he isn't a clone of Annabeth so I'm a little more happy with him.


Yeah those weren't the only birthdays that night.


I don't think she's a clone! Huzzah!

Happy Birthday Ashley!



And through that mop is Anthony!


Still sort of hard to see.

All five of these brats have their mom's nose >:(


...I guess she's kind of cute :D


OK OK YOU'RE BOTH CUTE!!!!

That's it for this crazy week. I don't know if I'm ready for Brandi's turn or not.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment