Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'I'

Huzzah! We are back with the I. family!

I love this quirky alien family!


Last time Isaac had been abducted twice and both abductions ended in pregnancy. First born was Iris and the toddler you see here is Isabella. However, this is a patriarchy so he needs at least 1 male heir.

I believe he was abducted one last time before we left last time, I'm not sure if it resulted in a lullaby though.


OMG I forgot he got butchered XD

I'll fix it for you beebs.


Oh hey, he was pregnant!


Iris is cute as ever. Thank god she grew up in decent clothes because they are mega poor.


Isaac spent a lot of time throwing up. It was hard to watch tbh.


Finally.


Sorry to do this to you but you guys are so poor that I don't even think you can pay bills at this point.

He did ok.


All that digging wore him out.

I genuinely feel bad for him. He doesn't have a spouse to help handle the load. Iris will be a huge help when she ages up!


Isabella is getting her skills finished lickity split.


She's super cute! But I'm grateful she's growing up today. Isaac is having real trouble staying alive!



There she goes! She'll have to be happy with that outfit as well because they are still broke.

Oh look, Iris brought Brian B. home! I hardly ever get to catch a glimpse of him!


I was afraid of this. Isaac has glitched out. It's Thursday and he should've had the baby Wednesday. The only fix I've found for this is to move the pregnant sim to a different lot and let them have their baby, but that isn't an option here since Isaac is the only adult.

The solution sucked, but it had to be done.


I moved the whole family out and then back in. They lost whatever extra money they had because I had to re-furnish the house and it started them back on a Monday.

I wasn't sure what to do since I play families on a weekly basis. But to keep my notebook somewhat organized, and to not confuse myself in the future, I chose to play this week out as well.

These guys got an extra four days of play time. They better make it good.


But back to the birth!

We finally have a little boy! Welcome Igor I.


Yeah, they were dirt poor. Isaac did some night digging (with lots of trips to the energizer) and managed to get a treasure chest! That will help get their house back to how it was before the glitch!


I thought I should show the house. Not too much to look at now, but it's coming along.


Igor's birthday came quickly!


I was afraid of that. He's a clone of Isabella.

I'm sort of ok with it, they are different genders after all.


I was going to stop with Igor but Isaac rolled a want to get abducted five times. I have never had a sim accomplish that feat before, so I let him have a go. Hopefully, they don't result in a pregnancy every time.


I FREAKING ROLLED!!!

The nanny just bee-lined towards the UFO when it came back like "I'll catch you sire!"

XD



Yep. That's your fourth time.


Birthday!


Isabella is being super supportive :D


Holy Cow!

I knew she was a cute kid but she really grew into it!


Iris is a Knowledge/Family sim who wants to become a Criminal Mastermind!

Props to her for aging up into those bad ass clothes. I'm not even going to bother to change them.


Thank god.


MONEY BABY!!!


Damn. I was really hoping that wouldn't happen :(


Iris and Daria became friends!


I had Iris greet Gilbert as he was walking by just to see if he was attractive to her.


Meh only 1-bolt. They flirted a bit and then he headed home.


Just to show you that the genie's money is being put to good use :D


But they need more.


~bump dos.


Really. You're going into your daughter's bedroom to do this?


Isaac: "I'm going to need her assistance!"

Wut.


FUUUU***


IT'S JUST TWINS BUT THEY ARE SO POOR :'(

WHY DID I SPEND ALL OF THAT MONEY ON FURNITURE >:(


Well. Meet Ivy and Ira.


Igor was mostly left to his own devices. I was too busy pulling my hair out to really pay him too much mind.


But it is now his birthday!


He's cute. But I already knew he would be.


I don't know why I'm allowing you to do this after you surprised me with twins. I'm too nice to my sims I think.


Surely it doesn't hurt after five times? But what do I know about alien probing?


From one bad stage to the second terrible stage.



Happy Birthday Ivy!



And Ira.


I'm beginning to hate you Isaac.


*defeated sigh*

yay aliens.


Finally Monday morning rolls around and I can bring this hellish week to an end. Iris is cute as ever.


Isabella too!


And finally we see the back of Igor as he rushes off to school with his sisters.

Hopefully next week will be easier. The twins will age up and so will Isabella, giving Isaac two teenagers who can help him with the new baby.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment