Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'B.3'

Welcome to another short chapter! These ladies had things well in hand so there wasn't much to take pictures of.


Here they are! You guys ready for your sweet digs?


Tada!

The outside looks nice enough, but the entire second floor is bare, and they have $66 left in their account XD


Bridgette had the want to woohoo this guy saved in her panel so I pulled a 'why not?' and had him over.


It really is too bad they only have 1-bolt. We'll wait and see how things go this week. I may let him move in next week.


Not to be outdone by her twin, Bailey and Mehrissa break in their own bed.


Bailey got a job in her dream career in architecture. There are...four more spots open in this career.


Bailey got her dream job in the Military.


All the girls got a makeover. I think that Mehrissa looks surprisingly stunning!

It kind of sucks that Mehrissa is a family sim. It means she'll want to breed.


This is still so funny to me XD


*long sigh*

I'm dreading what their kid will look like.


Bridgette topped her career and is perma-plat! She now wants to join the Athletic career.

She brought this guy home so I hoped she would be attracted, but that was not the case. Oh well, they could always use another family friend.


Bailey topped her career in the same day! She now wants to join the criminal branch, but I don't think there are any open spots.


Bailey asked Mehrissa on a date to celebrate her success!


~bump dos


Mehrissa rolled the want to get hitched. I was feeling generous so I set up a cute little scene for them. No party though.


That dress is questionable, but it suits her somehow.

Anyways, Mehrissa is officially a B. (I did not mean how that sounds lol)


Baby time!


Bailey is relieved that she doesn't have to go through the process.


Twins! First up is Bertram B.

He has brown (?) hair and purple eyes.


And Bixby B.

Same genetics as his twin. I assumed Mehrissa was blonde, but she must be a brunette!


I FORGOT THAT I DID THIS!

I (wrongly) assumed that Mehrissa would only have one baby and she had the want to adopt so...


Welcome Berry B. A little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.


30 hectic hours later, it's time for these little terrors to grow up.

Bailey invited her mom, Brittney over for the festivities.


Luckily Brandi was walking by and we were able to snag her too!

First up to the cake was Bertram.


...huh. I can't tell if he's cute or not. Time will tell.


Next up is Bixby.


A face clone of Bailey. Unfortunate. But he's a happy little tot!


And Berry.


I knew she would be cute :D


Don't worry, they all got slimed. No freaking way I'm doing this without radiation.


Oh! They got a cat named Bologna!


Bridgette is exhausted. She had the unlucky duty of taking care of the babies throughout the night.

But it is Monday morning! So she's off the hook until next week!

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment