Monday, March 12, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'H'

Welcome back to Happy Land!

This time we are with the H. family!


Hannah and Arianna are hanging out while the kids headed off to school.


These outfits are killing me XD

Hannah is climbing the entertaiment career pretty quickly. Once that's topped we'll have another spot in Journalism open up!


Hannah is so cute <3


Arianna: "Honey, don't be mad,"

Hannah: "If I turn around, will there be a blue adoption van?"

Arianna: "Maybe."

Yeah...Arianna had the wish for ages and I thought 'Why not?'


Thus Harriette joins the family.


That night it was Heather's birthday!


I'm curious to see what she'll look like!


HAHAHAHAHA!

Er...I mean..you look great!

She rolled Popularity/Pleasure and wants 50 dream dates.

Ugh.


Perhaps you shouldn't teach skills in your undies hmm?

Well at least the skills are getting done.


The next night it was Hayden's birthday.


Try not to age up in a glitched hairstyle k?


Daww. He's a face clone of Hannah but he's terribly cute <3

He also rolled Romance/Family and wants to be a Captain Hero.

I'm sensing a Tony Stark type of character.


Harry puts the moves on Felicia since things weren't going to work out with her Gabriel.


It's sweet. And they are roughly the same age so it's not impossible or anything.


Getting those final skills in before Harriette grows up.




She's precious :D


Ok Hannah, you've got this! One more promotion!


BOO YAH!

1 spot in journalism has opened up!


I realized that I haven't shown you guys Heather's makeover. She's super pretty actually!


With Hannah's many promotions, the family was pretty well off! They donated 50,000 to the next University!

We are at 500,000, with 500,000 more to go!


I figured we should probably get started on those dream dates.


Aww she landed Fletcher!

I'll let this happen, even if the age gap is a bit too wide for my taste.

+1 to her dream date count anyways.



Lol I took them to Fletchers' sister's restaurant 'For the Love of Cheese' and this is all they did XD


The week is over! I rolled to see who would be the heir for this household and Henry won! Congrats!

See you guys next time for the I. family! *Squeeees*

Also, sorry for the cruddy family picture! I really need to work on family portraits for this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment