Sunday, March 11, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'G'

We are getting through Week 7 pretty quickly! Sims 2 is so much quicker than Sims 4. And I'm annoyed at Sims 4 at the moment so :p

Let's get to the G. Family shall we?


We start with Grant coming home from school. He's basically a face-clone of his mother, but he's so frickin cute!


Gina comes home with a promotion! How about a makeover than my dear? That hairstyle just does not work with an elderly lady.


<3

She's a journalist so I tried to give her that sort of vibe. Although, she looks more like a librarian than a journalist lol


The teens are skilling up for scholarships. George will be heading off to college this week. Gabriel and Gwendolyn might be going too, I'm not sure how their birthdays will line up.


Well...here' the thing. We have three Business Tycoons and twenty player owned business's. Now, in my head, I thought that you also had to have a level 10 business for every business district you wanted to open. 

Which is why Gina is here.

It wasn't until later that I realized that I made this challenge harder for myself and I didn't need to get this business up to a level 10 to have another business district unlocked.

In any case...another business district has been opened, which means a +5 to the multiplier.


Gina got two best of the best awards while she was there. Must be an amazing business!


I love the tea set :D


Things weren't so great back at home. Stephan passed away.

Well Gina, you've outlived two elderly husbands.


I sort of forgot that Stephan existed so I wasn't torn up about it. I did feel bad for little Grant, who was Gina and Stephan's only child.


Brilliant.



Now I actually do feel bad for Gina. Don't worry, I won't make you get married again.


Somewhere in all that they got a lamp.


Ugh. Gavin's LTW is to raise twenty puppies or kittens so I thought he could get a head start. 

Meet Gigi everyone.


Gwendolyn is the heiress for this household, so I designed a room just for her! I think it's super cute and it has an en-suite bathroom.

I probably would have done this for her anyway since she was the only girl.


Omg Gigi is a poodle XD


Gilbert and Fay are still getting on alright.


:D


Gabriel is attracted to Felicia, and last chapter when I played the F. family I thought they could work together. But turns out that Gabriel is already romantically attached to Daria D. and there is quite the age difference between him and Felicia. 

So they stayed friends.


Gwendolyn and Fletcher had two-bolts to my surprise, but they didn't really do anything about it, and I didn't push it.


That night George left for college. He had $6,250 in scholarships so the family had to pay the other $3,750.


Gwendolyn is making friends with her mom's friends.


We haven't really seen Gilbert and Gavin this chapter. Here they are.


I just thought it was cute that Grant and Gabriel were exercising together.


It's Grant's birthday!


Trust me, he's cute.

He rolled Romance/Pleasure. God help me.


Turns out that Gabriel and Gwen can go to college this week! And with that in mind, I have Gabriel snag one more scholarship.




Hooray! He left for college just after his abduction with 7,750 in scholarships.


Gwen followed him with 6,250 in scholarships.


Monday rolls around and we leave with Gina's cute little elder face looking somewhat forlorn as one by one her children leave the house.

Thank you for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment