Friday, March 16, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'J'

Happy Land is ever growing! Probably because I can't bring myself to stop playing it!

This time we are with the J. family!


They were a wee bit short on money so Jake started digging. I believe he switched from his education career to journalism, which is his LTW, during this time.


I forgot about his face getting all clownified! How many neighbors did Brittany get?


Don't they look happy. Jace inherited Scott's natural frown.


These two are sweet <3


Uh...neither one of you wants another baby.


*sigh*

A lullaby.

I'm never going to have a small family am I?


Jake is an amazing father! So interactive!


Yeah. You did the do and now you pay the price. 


<3


I stared at the woman for a long time before I realized that she could be Scot's mother. Same face template and hair color.


Scot is climbing the military career. Not as fast as I'd like, but it's happening.


He made friends with Aqua here. Aqua was one of the many puppies to come out of the A. household. I thought I sold her to a townie? I guess they end up homeless when you do that. I had no idea!


I made Scot adopt her because I felt bad :(


Jake prays to the porcelain god.


It's Jace's birthday!


He's a cutie patootie.


And check out his sweet new room! I'm trying harder to make rooms look like people actually live there. Note to myself, I need more manly bed covers.


~bump


This would make for some interesting fanfiction, but I don't think Annabelle was impressed.

She's into women so there was nothing to spark her interests lol.


Oh! It's Harriette! That dress is so freakin' cute on her!


Well. That sucks.

But another spot in Law Enforcement is open! We need more criminals though.

(Add that last sentence to the weird shit I say while playing Sims XD)


Jake's hormones must be acting up because he's smiling wide while the burglar made off with their t.v.


Rishell came over the next night. She's pretty good friends with Jake and Scot...I'm not sure how?


Lol Isaac!

Isaac: "I heard there was another pregnant man!"

It's not aliens Isaac. These are being made in the natural way.

Isaac: "I think he'd still be eligible to join my club! I'm the only member of the Baby Daddy club at the moment."

...maybe you should rename your club?


Cereal is a favorite around here. 

*realizes they need an actual dining table


Baby time!


A little girl named Jillian came first.

Yep. First.


Twins.

Wtf.


Jane also makes an appearance!


Skip to the following evening. Multiples suck.


Scot took Jane first, even though Jillian was born first.


She's cute <3



Oh wow... pink!


I let Jillian keep the pink hair.

And that's the end of the week! Next up we have a new household!

*I know there are other households that were here first but for the sake of organization I'm going main households first followed by secondary households, followed by tertiary households, etc..

Ex. A-B-C-D-E etc... followed by
                          A2-A3-B2-B3-C2-D2-E2 etc...followed by
             Calhoun, Harp, Carr, Winston, etc...

Does this make sense to you guys?

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!


No comments:

Post a Comment