Friday, June 29, 2018

Bacc: Week 8. 'H'

Hello! Welcome back to Happy Land!

This week we are with the H. family. I had quite a lot of fun playing these guys this week, I hope you enjoy!


We start right off with Hannah getting old.


Ugh. That's pretty bad.


Arianna still thinks she's hot stuff though.


I gave Hannah a cute little makeover. I really like it on her!


Poor Hayden is still wearing those terrible clothes. Srry bby.


Heather is still freakin' beautiful.


Harry surprises me by being a sweet older brother. Harriette is loving being the youngest.


Arianna actually rolled a wish to join the Oceanography career, which works out great because she has a gold badge in fishing. She snagged that job super quick!


Harriette brought a friend home one day.


... I do believe that is Doyle D. from the D. house! The very androgynous looking kid.


I couldn't stand Hayden's clothes any more.


Voila!


Becca B. and Heather got into a fight, but I'm pretty sure the aggressor was Becca, as Heather has 7 nice points.

Becca won. Mean points go pretty far XD


I feel like I should mention that Henry H. will be the one to move back home after college. Congrats my dude!

Although, I had planned on moving him in with Fiona F. She is currently super pregnant with somebody else's kid, but they had really good chemistry when they were teens.

I guess I could move Fiona F. and her future kid in with Henry? Meh, we'll see.


No bite unfortunately. Kind of sucks, I really want a werewolf in the hood.


Geez you two!


It's Harriette's birthday! She adopted a puppy as a present to herself!

(I know kid's can't adopt, Arianna did it for her. Suspend your disbelief just for this slide :D)


And here he is!


Everyone meet Hopper!


Happy Birthday!


She had quite the audience.


She's adorable! And she rolled Knowledge/Fortune and the LTW to become a World Class Ballet Dancer.


Bianca came home with someone! So pretty...


I really like this outfit on Harriette so she is keeping it.


Harriette: "Well I don't stick out at all!"

*rolls wish to go to private school*

Wow.


Hayden's had a wish locked in for a bit, so we're going to do it because he's sliding into the red.


Aww he got Brick B.! This...might work? I'm pretty sure Brick is about a week older, but that hasn't stopped some of my other sims XD



I would love to see what their kids look like!

Hayden may want them, he is a Romance/Family. Brick is a Romance/Grilled Cheese. They have two-bolts between them so... yeah. Maybe just one kid?


Arianna wants a bronze badge in sewing. I don't think she gets it this week, but she had an impressive inventory of black pot holders!


Yep, time for Arianna to match her spouse.


She got an outfit change, I just never got a picture of it. She's a precious old lady <3


Harriette gets into Private School with a whopping 127/90! I normally just barely pass so this was a pleasant change.


And it was time for the older kids to head off to college! Harry went first with 7,250 in scholarships.

Family paid 2,750.


Next was Henry, he received the same amount as Harry and paid the same amount.


Heather received 6,250 and paid 3,750.


Monday morning came a little too quickly and everybody decided to converge in Hayden's room enjoy each other's company.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment