Monday, June 18, 2018

Bacc: Week 8. 'F'

Welcome to the F. family!


The kids are already off to school.


Trina is lovely as always <3


Felicity is cute. You can see Felicia's leg on the right lol.


Frederick, Fletcher, and Faye hanging out outside.


OMG. So Trina got into a fight with the arts and crafts hobby person, this is funny because Frederick went on a date with her before meeting Trina and I can't help but feel that Trina is holding a grudge.

Trina won btw.


Karma maybe?


Good thing her needs were relatively high.


If it's not one thing it's another. Get used to the roaches Trina, I think you really pissed her off XD


Their portraits are done!


Somebody brought Becca home with them.


And Brian B. too! A little funny that Becca is Brian's aunt. Ah, age differences!


You guys wake up too early. It's unsightly.


Brock came home with Felicity! I wonder if they would work well together?


*heavy sigh*

nope.


Fay and Gilbert are still into each other!


Too bad Fay is leaving for college.


Followed by Fletcher! They each got 6,250 in scholarships, and the F. family paid the rest.


I had a thought for a business and decided that Felicity needed something to do with her time.


Fiona came over! She's looking rather large...


And here is Felly's Bakery!


Pretty basic box. But this is the 25th business, so +1 to the multiplier!


She did alright for her first day. Not that this neighborhood needs cheesecake >:(


ESPECIALLY FIONA! NO MULTI-BABIES FOR YOU!


Felicia manned the coffee bar! I don't think she sold any though...

They got to level 3 and went home.


Felicity buys a lot of groceries to keep up her inventory stocked. The delivery boy is kind of cute...hmm.


This always cracks me up, my husband does this too and it drives me CRAZY!


I caught these two being cute :D


I was annoyed that Felicity didn't have a love interest...so as a college-present, I thought I'd give it a go.


She got Bo B.!

I'm liking this so far!





They have two bolts and are practically the same age. Looks like Felicity found her partner!


Just in time too! Felicia is headed off to college.


Followed closely by Felicity! We'll see them at the end of this week during the college bit.


Folly makes her appearance in this chapter, finally.


Frederick is looking fine as ever on this lovely Monday morning.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment