Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Bacc: Week 8. 'E'

Welcome back to the E. family!

I had a lot of fun with these guys this week, even if nothing of note really happened.


Esther is as beautiful as ever.


Phillip is diligently making the bed.


Emily is doing the same!


Getting really sick of this tai chi thing. You have other things you can do!


...I'm 99.99% the nanny has the hots for Luc. Can't blame her though <3


Phillip's LTW is to marry off 6 kids (oh my god), but I thought he could make himself useful by being the town's fourth business tycoon.


Of course, little Edgar was born last time and is due to age up soon.


But there is another nooboo on the way!


Edgar is cute, but that was totally expected. Unfortunately, Phillip had black hair and purple (dark blue) eyes so all of their kids will have the same. Dang dominant traits!


Emily was really sweet with Edgar. Surprised me a little bit, as she is a fortune sim.


But everybody doted on him.


He quickly learned his skills (you can see that Phillip has a dad-bod now)


Everybody pitched in!


Thus, he grew up very well!


Edgar: "Were you expecting anything else?"


So...this picture is a little off, I'm pretty sure she popped while Edgar was still a toddler, but it doesn't matter that much.


Luc makes me smile so much.


And Phillip is a CEO! There are twenty sim-owned business's in town, so I could open another business district once he tops it.


I forgot to take a picture, but the family adopted a kitten first thing this chapter and here he is as an adult. His name is Egg. Sue me.


Their portraits are finished! Good thing too, considering what happens later.


>:(


Aww look! It's Dex!


~bump dos


I thought that they should try and level up the flower business so I sent Esther and Phillip there. They only managed to level 7 before Esther became too much to handle.


Emily passed on her business's to Esther. Phillip saluted. You awkward thing you!


Family time! Edgar is skilling up for a little bit.


But he got same game time in as well :)


They had some extra funds, and rather than donating to the college fund like they should have, I built them a sweet little deck. I quite like it!


There he is! Phillip is a Business Tycoon! Too bad I got lazy and never opened a business district. Oh well, next chapter maybe.


<3


It's baby time!


Lol she only had one. This is one of the few times I would have been okay with multiples, considering Phillip's LTW. Oh well, we will relax with this one and make some more.

It's a little boy named Elias, if you were curious!


Oh Emily, why are you being so sweet?


I like Plumpy Phillip. It suits him :D


Edgar aged up on Friday so his first real day of childhood was Saturday. I thought he could use a friend his age, so he interrupted Henrietta as she was trying to steal the paper and invited her inside.


Too bad Emily dying ruined any friend-making Edgar would've had.

RIP Emily, you were the first sim in the neighborhood that didn't want an army of children, and I am forever grateful for that. Plus your husband was serious eye-candy for me.


Oh Edgar :'(


Didn't stop these guys from getting it on.


And Monday morning saw their results. Another nooboo on the way!


Luc seems to be taking Emily's death fairly well, despite the fact that he keeps trying to freeze himself to death.

On that sad note, we are leaving this family.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment