Sunday, June 3, 2018

Bacc: Week 8. 'C'

Ok folks, let's get this chapter rolling!
Last time, Charlotte and Eric got hitched, and they both popped out a kid! One of the alien variety and one good-old fashioned fashioned beige toned.


The beige tone one, or Charlie as I'm sure he would prefer to be called, is a face clone of his mom Charlotte, but I think he'll be a cutie anyway.


Carol...stop giving me that sad face :'(

Carol: "I'm about to die...what face am I supposed to make?"


Well it was good playing you Carol. You weren't particularly exciting, but I always looked forward to playing the C. house.


If it's any consolation, Rishell will probably join you tomorrow.


Geez. :'(


I planted her right next to the garden she so lovingly worked on.


Babs got her round of life-extension. Gotta love them immortal canines.


I figured Rishell would bite the dust the next day.

I genuinely loved you Rishell, and you left a lovely family with TONS of grandchildren.


These pets break my heart </3


Eric spends some time with his kids. They were only his in-laws, but they were Charlie and Capricorn's grandparents and he knows they were both very close to them.


Charlie perked up right in time to age up!


Daww. I think he's cute! I especially like that he got his grandma Carol's black hair.


Don't worry, Capricorn spent some quality time with Dad too.


I guess Eric was worried that Capricorn might feel a little lonely being the only green member of the family, because he rolled a funny little want.


Enjoy your trip! Hope you are fertile!


OMG! YOU GUYS!

The spaceship dropped him off right when the schoolbus came by!


Eric: "Can try to not aim for the bus?"


Eric: "That was too close! You have a real sick sense of humor #7!"


Eric: "Have a good first day of school Charlie!"

What a way to start the school year.


Capricorn spent a lot of time cuddling Babs. I didn't even try and stop her.


Birthday time!


She's pretty cute. Those alien genes must be pretty strong, most of the pollination offspring look fairly similiar..


I really like her makeover :D


Looks like the abduction was successful.


~bump


Everyone wanted a kitten so I caved. I really lucked out with Babs and Dacoda so I went for it.

Meet Clue everyone!


I never realized, but Dacoda has two different colored eyes.


Oh boy.

You guys realize that you won't have grandparents to help you out with these babies right?


~bump dos


and ~bump


Well at least it doesn't affect their attraction to each other.


Capricorn is a messy eater lol


<3<3<3


I left the time going and dang near missed Eric having his babies.

Yep. Twins again.

First one is a boy named Cai.


Eric passes him off to a recently sleeping Charlotte.


And a little girl pops out! Her name is Cerys.


Well, at least Charlotte is pregnant already, so no harm done.


Charlie really likes Clue, Clue looks a little frightened.


Dang Charlotte! Eric just left for work!


She did fine by herself though. And she was polite enough to just have the one baby!

Welcome Cooper!


Just the next night it was time for the twins to grow up!

First up was Cai.


Not too bad!


*Feeding break


Please ignore the stinky doghouse.

It's Cerys's turn!


Nice! She inherited Eric's nose, that's for sure!


I didn't hear a lullaby, but with the fertility rate that this town has I don't trust anything anymore.


Monday morning does roll around and we get to see Charlotte giving Cooper some loving.


We won't get to see what he looks like until next week unfortunately!

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment