Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Bacc: Week 8. 'D'

Week 8 is going well so far! Some of my oldies are dying, which is depressing, but their are plenty of babies being born to make up for it.

Today we are with the D. family.


Delila is sleeping in the middle of the day because she is incubating.


~bump dos


Archer is making sure that Daisy gets all of her skills finished up.


He's such a good hubby!


The super couple Dylan and Lora are back from work!


~1 day later

Time for dem babies.


First up was Dex.


Who was passed on to Lora so Delilah could pop out...


...another boy named Doyle.


Lots of family members pop in from day to day.

On this particular day, Dominic and Diane stopped by!


Just in time to see Daisy age up.


...I can't tell if she's cute or not. I think we'll just have to wait for her to teenify.


Lora teaches some valuable homework skills.


ACR is killing me. With both Archer and Delilah being family sims, they often do 'Try for Baby'.


Poor Dylan is going to pass away soon, so I have him do the honor of aging the twins.


Dex looks just like his daddy <3


Doyle's turn!

Also, I don't know what Archer is scowling about, but it made me chuckle.


Hmm..kind of hard to see. But I'm sure he's passable.


This is such a cute interaction.


Doyle kind of looks like a who from who-ville. I'm genuinely curious to see how he turns out!


Dylan spent a lot of time with Lora on his last day. It was quite touching :')


Cherkasy C. came home with Daisy.



Well Dylan, I hope you have a nice after-life. Lora won't be joining you this week, but she'll be there soon enough.


Poor Daisy was devastated. 


Didn't stop her from getting good grades though!

You go girl!


It's kind of gross that they eat the pet food...but it keeps the social worker away right?

I know, I know, I'm the worst.


Archer gets Dex all nice and platinum on his birthday.


Yep. Daddy clone.


And now for Doyle!


...he's...cute?


Ya know, I think the word I'm looking for is feminine. He has a very feminine face.


Of course.


Well at least they're happy.


We finish the week with Daisy working on her grandparents portraits (Kind of cheating but eh?)

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment