Monday, July 30, 2018

Bacc: Week 8. 'I'

And we are back with Happy Land!

If this chapter seems sketchy it's because I played half of it several weeks ago and just now got back to it.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!


Isaac is heavily pregnant and due to pop anytime.


Iris is... I'm not sure what she's doing.


Isabelle is a cutie pie.


And Igor is the only available heir for the moment, as this family has a strict patriarchy. So strict, in fact, that there will be no female mothers whatsoever.


Daww he brought home...I can't recall who that kid is, but I'm sure it will come to me.



Isabell had her teen birthday!

She is a fortune/family sim who wants to earn $100,000


She is pretty stinkin' cute! I thought she was pretty funny looking as a kid.


Don't worry, Ira and Ivy are still around.


Isaac does the best he can as a single dad. He passes out more than any other sim I've played, but he definitely loves his little starbits.


The family got a puppy! I named him Ingenious.


Finally!


It's a boy! I named him Ivan.


And it's time for the twins to age up.

First is...Ira? I think?


I don't trust these genes...they always look ten times better as teens/adults


Now for Ivy


<3


I couldn't help it! My little watermelons!


Like there wasn't enough green around here haha. Someone brought Capricorn C. home with them. Also Chernivtsi C. stopped by.


Ivy is an avid bed jumper.


Igor is growing up.


He is a Fortune/Popularity and I forgot to write down his LTW.


I also missed the picture of Ivan growing up. But he's a pretty cute tot.


Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays.


Ivan is a super cute elder.


The next day it was time for Ivan to get a little bigger.  I decided to go against Isaac's comfort zone and throw him a party.


He remained cute.


This picture makes me chuckle.

Also, I rolled the dice to see who would stay in the house and Ivan here is the lucky winner.

Ivan: "I'm sleepy!"

He's thrilled.


Brenda came to visit in the wee hours of Monday morning. She took a t.v and...a plant maybe?


She was caught but we never got the money for items that were stolen. How rude.


Iris: "When am I going to college?"

Isaac: "When we can afford it!"

It's true, they're broke. But it's Monday morning so that concern will have to wait until next week.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment