Friday, July 14, 2017

Bacc: Week 5. 'I'

I'm so excited! Happy Land has a new neighbor!

Welcome back and enjoy this short, refreshing chapter!


The newcomer's name is Isaac I. and he is a knowledge sim who wants to be a mad scientist (It was unlocked when Christine graduated college). Which is kind of perfect because he, and his heirs, are going to have a specific mission.

The I. family is going to be a patriarchy with male-only pregnancies. So each male is going to get knocked up by an alien or is going to become a plant-sim and procreate that way. No ladies allowed! In this family at least.

Science!


First thing first I'm a realist. Isaac get a job in the science field.


Isaac went straight to work so he missed the welcome wagon. Jerry B., Trina F., and Hannah H. were disapointed that they weren't going to partake in the traditional 'meat sandwiches' that welcome wagons are typically gifted with. 


After work Isaac was still too poor to afford certain important household items (TELESCOPE!) so he gets digging.


Spongebob narrator voice

*three days later*


Yeah I've been a bad simmer. But Isaac made a friend finally!


It's so nice only taking care of one sim. So easy and chill.


On Thursday Isaac dug up a treasure chest! Telescope and other household essentials were obtained.


It's a really good thing Isaac isn't going to marry anyone. He's terrible company from what little social interaction I've seen.


Knowledge perks are great! >:D


That happened so quickly I didn't even catch his abduction!


*Squee!*



Frammit I forgot to turn the sound on! How am I supposed to know if you're pregnant or not?

Isaac: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN PREGNANT?!"

...for science?


Yay!


~le bump


*coughboringlifecough*

~le bump dos


Isaac brought a friend home but didn't chat with him because he was sleepy. What a cute pregnant little man you are!


Of course he goes into labor by the telescope 

*rolls eyes*


I should let you know Isaac, that if you pop out more than one baby I will delete you off my hardrive with acid.

Isaac: *in extreme pain* "Noted"


Here she is! A SINGULAR baby! Her name is Iris! 

It also happens to be Monday morning and daddy Isaac is off to work! That babysitter looks awfully happy. I suppose it is quite an honor to hold Happy Land's first alien baby!

Thanks for reading guys and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment