Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Bacc: Week 5. 'H'

Yep! We are back with Happy Land's very own Bacc! This week we are with the H. family!

Recap: Hannah H. went on vacation and met the very beautiful Arianna and moved her in quick time. Of course she was knocked up before the week was done.

Currently Hannah is currently in the Culinary career but she is working on unlocking the Prestidigitator career for herself.


Speaking of Hannah here she is! She is very unique looking and I can't wait to see what these kids look like!


Arianna is snoozing away.


Here is a picture showing off how pretty she is!


Part of Hannah's requirements for her dream job is maxing creativity so she's cracking down on it. (Plus income so win-win)


It was very domestic but then I took a look at Arianna's want panel and realized I missed something important!


These kids weren't married yet! I fixed that super quick!


She isn't puking because of the pregnancy, she got food poisoning.


It would be cute if hadn't seen her puking her guts up two seconds ago.


Lol Arianna looks annoyed that Hannah picked THAT spot to do her thai chi.


I don't know why every picture is in the bathroom? But baby incoming!


A little boy named Henry...


...and his twin Harry.

*headdesk*

Let me do a count real quick on how many twins this neighborhood has popped out.

Like 11 sets. That's ridiculous. 


Arianna wants to graduate 3 children from college so they get back to it.


Arianna: "I'm pregnant!"

Hannah: "How? I'm not even sure how we made the first two!"

Arianna: "I did have a vision with a magical tombstone..."

Hannah: "I'm going to stop you right there"

Good call Hannah.


Life with twins. Ugh. I should thank my lucky stars no one has had triplets or quads yet.


~le bump


FINALLY!

*coughs*

I mean, Happy Birthday Henry!


He's a handsome little tyke.


~le bump


Next up is Harry.


He reminds me of Gollum for some reason. He definitely takes after Hannah.


Aww they look super cute with their little overalls <3


I swear to god if you pop out twins I will *cheat* drown you so hard.


Arianna: *gulp* "One it is then!"

Thank you. 

It's a little boy named Hayden.


I thought I'd get a picture of these two where they aren't radioactive. Harry on the left and Henry on the right.


Yeah Hannah is still a host. I forgot to skill her up for a promotion so she's been stuck.


Yeah I had them adopt a toddler.


This adorable little girl is named Heather. I love that hairstyle, but not on toddlers. It's too intense you know?


Heather got juiced up then spruced up.


Hannah has been focusing hard on skilling up her Creativity and Charisma skills so that she can open her Comedy Club and finally get her dream job.


But birthdays first!


Two toddlers are growing up but I'll have two more to start the next round of the 'H' family with.


Aww Harry's a cutie!



So is Henry! They desperately need some new clothes but that will have to wait because it's early Monday morning and they don't have time to go shopping.


Especially since they're are using their last remaining hours aging up the baby.


Aww he's precious! Kind of reminds me of Diana D. for some reason.


And Monday morning is officially here which means that this week for the H. family is over. Here is a cute picture of a made-over Hayden and Heather huggleing it out. 

With the birth (and adoption) of these kids it has actually pushed Happy land over the 1,000 sim mark. Which means a spot in Journalism opened up and Politics is unlocked. 

The population is: 1,064

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment