Sunday, July 9, 2017

Bacc: Week 5. 'G'


Hello! Welcome back to Happy Land!

This week we are with the G. family!


Get a good look at Christopher because he is about to expire. 


I sort of got some names mixed up in previous chapters but this handsome tyke is George! He the first child and was born by himself. I say this because Gina had two sets of twins after him.


Here is the most recent set, Gavin and Gilbert.


Gwendolyn here is currently the only female.


And behind Christopher you can see Gabriel! His pink (red) hair sets him apart from all of his other siblings.


It's kind of sad, but I expected this when Gina married him.


Christopher was the second sim to pass away. I need to get working on that graveyard I suppose.


Aww Gwendolyn brought home Blanche B. and she is being a good friend <3


Too bad Gina doesn't have a friend's shoulder to cry on.


I genuinely love this guy!


And Gina realizes that she was left with quite the inheritance and is happy all over again.


Christopher, you rocked that rocker outfit and you were a sweet dad to five (poor Gina) children. RIP.


Yeah. The babies' birthdays were the same night.


I'm going to be real with you guys, I can't tell you which one is which at this point. 

I think this is Gavin.


He's cute. All these kids look similar but none of them are clones. I find that odd since Gina and Christopher don't look anything alike. Oh well.


Next up is Gilbert (?)


Not a clone but looks almost exactly like his twin. Maybe they look different when they age.


The house currently. Gwendolyn like to randomly dance lol


Gina is still in the military track, although Happy Land will surpass 1,000 before her next round so she can finally get a job in Journalism.


Literally everyone (excluding the toddlers) rolled a wish for a puppy (or some pet variant) so I indulged them. This puppy is named Guy.


George brought Fay F. home. Aren't they sweet?


No it isn't little Guy's birthday! Just a cute picture of a puppy and a cake together.


It's time for the G. family's first teenager!


Very nice.

George rolled Family/Pleasure and wants to graduate 3 children from college. Easy enough.


He looks quite dapper in his new clothes no?


Gina rolled a want to flirt so I took the whim and ran away with it. Gotta add to the sim body count am I right?


This elderly gentleman (Gina has a type apparently) is named Stephan.


They have two bolts so I'm not complaining.


They aren't either!


Sims. So predictable.


Yeah I'm torturing her. Poor little knowledge sim probably never thought she would have so many children.


This isn't the same shot, she puked quite a bit during this pregnancy.


Time for the toddler to age up! First up is (I actually am 100% not sure which toddler is which so I'm guessing) Gavin.


All these kids are very cute, but are so alike in appearance. 


Next up is Gilbert (?)


Actually I can kind of see a difference here. Around the eyes maybe.


Stephan and Gina get hitched because Stephan was in the red and he had the wish for it.


~le bump


Yes more birthdays. Were you expecting anything different?


Gabriel is up first.


Nice outfit. Plz go change.

Gabriel is a Knowledge/Grilled Cheese sim who wants to become an Education Minister. Quite doable since there are like almost four spots open.


Gwendolyn dances with her oldest brother.


Gina has her second bump.


And Gwendolyn decides she is ready to join her twin in teenagerhood.


Aww you can see how cute Gilbert (?) is after his makeover!


Gwendolyn is very pretty!

Se rolled Popularity/Family and wants to become the Law. Sweet! All she has to do is go to college!


It is Monday morning and this week is up. I thought I'd leave you guys with the twins' makeover. They are quite attractive aren't they?

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!


No comments:

Post a Comment