Sunday, July 16, 2017

Bacc: Week 5. 'B2'

Welcome back to Happy Land!

This time we have our very first born-in-game sim making a start for herself!


You guys remember Brandi B. right? She grew up earlier and is now out on her own.


I've decided to use one of the business districts for all of the sims that aren't the 'heirs' of their original households. Technically I haven't chosen an heir for the B. house yet, but that's because not all of them are born. I suppose if Brandi is the winner then she can move back in after the rest of the babies are born but until then she must be played.

Kind of a roundabout way of saying that Brandi has her own apartment! It's the one with the green wallpaper there.


Unfortunately the Athletic career isn't unlocked yet but the military is! Kind of similar right?


So I found out that roomates are legal but they don't count towards the general population so Brandi got a roomie. Her name is Chris Tse.


Brandi also got a kitten! Her name is Binky.


Super cute no?


This is her as an adult kitty!


So I don't know what happened but Brandi had bolts for Chris? I don't remember Brandi liking girls but I am 100% on board! (I don't know why all my gay sims are female but whatever)

Oh I see they're both Popularity sims. Makes sense now.


So I told Brandi to flirt a bit and I let them take it from there.


Of course Brandi chooses to play in the tub rather than woo her roommate. 


Literally two days passed without any romantic interaction at all. I despaired for their not-quite-relationship.


But then Chris crawled in bed with Brandi and I knew it was meant to be. I ignored the creepy factor.


So I had Brandi move her in so I could control her *muahahahaha*


She wants to be Mayor...which is doable but I know there is another playable with the same LTW I just can't remember who off the top of my head. Oh well. First come first serve I suppose.


Bout damn time you guys started romancing again! Just wish it wasn't in front of some creeper.



Aww <3


Awww <3 (but in a sexy way)


They both rolled the want to get engaged/married which surprised me since Popularity sims don't usually do that do they?


Chris wanted a wedding party and though I was loathe to throw one in their tiny apartment I managed to do it.


*short wedding montage*





Chris Tse became Chris B.


Nooboo incoming?


Chris was in the science field when she moved in but now she is in the field of her choice, politics.


There is something about a very dolled-up Chris getting into this dirty carpool that makes me chuckle.


As a homage to same-sex couples IRL I generally have same-sex couples in-game adopt at least 1 child.

Plus Brandi rolled the wish so...


Here is little Brick!

(Not sure if you've noticed but I've changed all the names of the adopted children to match the alphabet theme of the parent)


Here he is with his makeover!


As soon as Brandi got home from work she popped!


And said hello to her new son.


Early Monday morning and these two new mamma's got some skilling in before I left them.

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment