Saturday, April 29, 2017

Bacc: Week 3. 'B'

Hello!

We're jumping right into the B. family. Last time Brittney had three girls Brandi, Bailey, and Bridgette. The last two being twins. Brandi grew up into a child but Bailey and Bridgette are still toddlers.

FYI: You will not see Merlin too much this chapter as he is trying to finish his LTW of maxing all skills (not gonna happen but I'm trying!)


Despite her offspring inheriting none of her good looks Brittney loves them dearly.


With Merlin being glued to the skilling books it's up to Brittney to teach the toddlers their skills and to teach Brandi her homework stuff.


But since I have plans for Brittney she drinks some elixir. It feels like cheating until I remember this isn't a legacy. Then I feel good!


Batty and Eafs had two kittens last chapter named Bing and Bong. They look identical right now.


This interaction is always cute. ALWAYS!



Brittney is making friends. Playing rock paper scissors. You do you Brittney.



Brandi brought Diana home from school and they chatted until they were friends too.


And it's the twins' birthday!


First up is Bailey!

(I am so sorry you guys I did not snap a picture of her as a child but she looks JUST like Bridgette except pale and with elf ears)


And now Bridgette!


Happy Birthday!


I hate you Merlin.


Early the next morning Bong (pictured above)...


... and Bing both grew up!


Brandi is always bringing friends home. This time it's Anita from the A. family.


You can see Bridgette's makeover!


And Bailey's!


Carrie came home with one of the girls but she was more interested in ballet than chatting.



I put Brittney is the military career. I wanted to do dance but it wasn't popping up and they were running kind of low on funds. But she came home with a promotion!



And to a dead cat. RIP Eafs :'(


I gave him a cute little graveyard. First death of Happy Land technically.



I'm sure you've noticed I have a basic layout I always go with. Living room/ Kitchen Dining room in the front. A long hallway with everything else connected to it. Bam! Insta-house!



Since everyone in the house had a wish for it...


... we got a little kitten. Bing and Bong are both boys so I adopted a little female in the hopes of possibly breeding them later. Her name is Bali.



Brandi- Of course you have to come! It's going to be the first real party of Happy Land!

Brandi is getting her birthday party straightened out for the next day.


I don't know where Aaron came from but he played on the fiddle for a little bit.


I should have put Brittney is this career earlier I guess. She keeps coming home with promotion after promotion!


Brandi invited her best friends over for her birthday!

Anita!


And Diana! I couldn't resist having them dance, it's just too cute!


And I love taking pictures of Diana <3


Diana's brother Derek was walking by so I had Brandi invite him in. It's a kid's birthday party so why not?


And here we go!


Happy birthday Brandi


She doesn't look too bad in this picture!


But those lips ugh.

Brandi grew up a Popularity/Family sim.


Here she is with a makeover.


And Brittney goes off to kick some more military butt! And that is the end of the B. family for this rotation!

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment