Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Bacc: Week 1. 'B'

And because I play sims hours at a time here's the next installment of my Bacc: Happy Land edition!


This is Brittney B. the newest inhabitant of Happy Land. Along with her cat Batty! Despite her party girl appearance Brittney is a family sim (as all of the first four founders will be) and is ready to settle down!


Good thing I haven't installed ACR because Brittney and Aaron were really into each other (3 bolts). Too bad Brittney, Aaron is already married with baby #3 on the way.

Brittney- Just a little kissy?

Definitely not.


Brittney- *digs her sexual frustration away*


And is wildly successful!!


I wanted a clothes store as soon as possible but I think it would have been easier to have just bought the racks. Oh well.


Her store looks really neat and I'm super proud of it! It's called Nifty & Thrifty!



I really wanted Brittney to like the good wizard but they had negative attraction so I didn't force it. They did become friends though!


After a grueling shift Brittney managed to get Nifty & Thrifty up to level 3 all by herself!

When she got home Cassidy, Aaron's wife popped by. Despite Brittney crushing on her husband pretty hard they were quite friendly.


I had hoped more people would spawn but it was closing in on the end of the week and Brittney still hadn't met anyone I liked. So I let her have the guy she liked. Everyone meet Brittney's soon to be husband Merlin. No accounting for taste eh?


Aww she looks happy though.


Bada


BAM!


And as the sun rose Brittney's belly popped!


Until next time!

Happy Simming!


No comments:

Post a Comment