Monday, April 17, 2017

Bacc: Week 1. 'A'

Despite my love of Sims 4 I still occasionally binge play Sims 2. 

Recently I've been reading a LOT of the Bacc's (Build a City Challenge) over at Boolprop.net and it inspired me to try it for myself!

I'm going to be playing by the rules (which is HUGE for me) so wish me luck.

In order for me to keep track of the families I'm giving all the CAS sims names based on the Alphabet. In my personal Bacc that I have not been recording (and cheated my ass of in ) I used colors. Shockingly there aren't as many colors as I thought there were. Alphabet should be easier.

This Island is named Happy Land. There is no good reason for that name.

Without further ado, here's my BaCC!


Our very first founder of Happy Land is (a blurry picture of) Aaron A.!

I didn't write down his traits, but I do recall him being both nice and playful. So there's that.

His aspiration is my least favorite of the family sims. Raise twenty puppies or kittens. Ugh.



This is a better picture! Say hi Aaron!

Aaron- *says nothing*

A real conversationalist we have here.


Here is a horrible house! That Aaron will be living in for the rest of his life.

Aaron- *frowns heavily out of shot*

I'm a horrible builder. So sorry!


Aaron met Cassidy as part of the welcome crew and well...


Things progressed rather quickly.


Aaron is a family sim so this was naturally the next step.


Bling bling make it ring, 
a big ol' diamond will make her sing!


After a quick makeover Cassidy joins the family and becomes Cassidy A.

I can't recall her traits nor her aspiration. I'll write it down next time I play this family.



She did come with around 9,000 buckaroos so I remodeled a bit.


Cassidy- I married the founder of Happy Land!

Garden Club Lady- You sound absolutely daft!

Happy Land is a terrible name to be sure.


Why does pregnancy change hair? WHY?! But yay the first nooboo is on it's way!


But Bacc's are not just about popping out babies! Aaron works on getting funds to open his first business!


Another horrible building! But this one's for the public!

This is 'Basically Basic'. The most basic store in Happy Land.


Aaron drags his pregnant wife with him and after three dates and several potty failures they manage to get the business up to level 3. I'm rubbish at business's I should mention.


I found out that Aaron's hobby is dancing and music so I installed a ballet bar!


I legit forgot to take pictures of the puppies but their names are Adda and Ara. Oh yeah and Cassidy is giving birth!


To twins. Of course she has twins *rolls eyes*

Aaron has Annabelle and Cassidy has Annabeth. 


Seems about right.


After a day of no pictures because babies are generally boring it's birthday time!


This is Annabeth!



And there is no toddler picture of Annabelle because I suck. You'll see her eventually my dear reader. Next time. Hopefully.


I forgot to take Annabelle's picture but I took the picture of Aaron painting a picture. Yay me.



Cassidy is expecting again. And you can kind of see Annabelle down there. She looks a lot like Annabeth to be honest.


Adda and Ara grew up!


And got busy!

That's is for the 'A' family for this week! Next up is the 'B' family so stay tuned!

(Ignore the fact that Cassidy is not pregnant in this picture I guess this happened before she popped my bad)



No comments:

Post a Comment