Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Bacc: Week 1. 'C'

Welcome back! It's time to meet the third founder of Happy Land!


Everyone this is Carol C.!

Again I didn't write down any traits (I don't think they matter that much personally but I'm probably alone in that opinion) but her aspiration is to reach her Golden Anniversary. Sweet but it's going to take a while. 


And since I plan on Carol opening the first grocery store most of her funds go to a garden.


Aaron stops by! And I also downloaded some default eyes and face templates. I couldn't help myself.


Look it's Brittney! Aww both of the other founders came to say hi!


(Carol snuck off to bed but I made her get out of it)

Lucky I did too because she wouldn't have met Rishell. They hit it off pretty well!


Like really well!


In true sims fashion yes?


<3


The first couple to wait until after getting married to woohoo lol!


My first household to get a genie lamp too!


Carol- Money plz

Genie- Original *magics a money bag*


But the money went to a good cause. Both Carol and Rishell wanted to adopt so I let them. This is Christine!

(And also, whenever you deleteallCharacters does the adoption thing give you issues? I tried to adopt a baby the day before and it glitched out.)


She's super cute I love her so much :D


But I also did some magic of my own and now Carol and Rishell are expecting their own nooboo.


They had enough funds to finally open Happy Land's first grocery store! 'Gallant Grocery' is open for business! Complete with playground equipment for Christine to play on.

They reached level 2 on the first day and by the end of the week it was level 5!


I know the ceiling is exposed but I think Carol is being funny XD


Oh it was a labor thing! Good to know!


Our first little boy in Happy Land is Calvin!


Painting-ception....


Calvin was born at like 4 in the afternoon so he literally aged up the next day.



And I'm not sure if he's cute or not but it doesn't really matter! Calvin becomes the third toddler to inhabit Happy Land!

And that's it for this family! See you next time and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment