Thursday, April 20, 2017

Bacc: Week 2. 'A'

And we're back!

Starting week 2 of year one we are back with the A. family! Last time Aaron married Cassidy and had twins! Annabeth and Annabelle! But because I'm bad at taking pictures you didn't get a good picture of Annabelle. Aaron opened Happy Land's first business, 'Basically Basic' where he sold some basic stuff. He got it to level 4 and called it quits. They adopted two puppies (that I forgot the names of sorry) and Cassidy was pregnant once again. 

*wipes forehead sweat* 

Ok let's get to it then!


Just a picture of the current neighborhood. The business's are all the way on the other side so they aren't pictured. And there is a mysterious fifth house at the end! A new neighbor is here but we won't see them until the end of this week.



A picture of the A. house currently.


As mentioned these little twinsies were born last time around but only Annabeth had a good picture.



So here is a good picture of Annabelle


Aaron immediately got a job in the business career. Gotta get a business tycoon and quick!



It's birthday time! I didn't cake them because I'm lazy *Shrugs*


Annabelle up first.



Very good Annabelle!




One last cuddle with...(Apa?) and Annabeth is ready to sprout!





They are literally identical to each other except for their coloring. Thanks Cassidy.


As punishment for making clones of herself I made her do manual labor.



*crosses fingers* not a clone please, not a clone please!


Aaron. Helpful as always. 


And red-headed Archer was born!


Birth is contagious! Apa (I think) is having her babies too!


A little girl puppy and boy puppy! That I thankfully wrote down their names because I learn from my mistakes!

They are named Ari and Abi respectfully. 4/20 down for Aaron's LTW. Ugh.

^also fitting for today's date lol


And it's the girls' first day of school! Have fun dearies!


Now that Aaron has a job Cassidy is a mom full time. She's pretty good at it too for being a knowledge sim.


The toilet tells the tale no? Cassidy is expecting another baby. And, at her insistence, it will be her last.


Annabelle finishes her homework training with Aaron.



Annabeth ignores homework in favor of dancing with her mom. Can't blame her, homework sucks.



Well if you hate it that much why are you doing it?


I thought it would be good to try and get the business going again so I sent Aaron off to it. 


I added a few things for customers to buy. A photobooth and some computer game shelves.


It worked! He got it to level 7 before I sent him home stinky and sleepy.


Cassidy finally pops.


I'm not sure why I took a picture here. I do know those are strawberries!


I put the ATM on their lot so we could start with this college fund business. I doing it on a volunteer basis which means I'm not taxing them, but if they have extra funds they won't use it goes to the college fund. And with the business going up to level 7 they had quite a bit of extra money. 20,000 donated to the college fund!


Annabeth brought Christine, Carol C.'s adopted daughter, home from school! I made sure they were friends before she left.


Time for Archer to get some accurate facial features!




Awwwww he's so cute!!


I'm not completely sure but I think Aaron is a level 4 business man at this point. He's climbing that ladder quickly!

Largely thanks to visiting the business. He got a guaranteed promotion from one customer and a guaranteed pay raise from another XD



These girls don't even need me to tell them to skill. And it's also easy to see that they are completely identical in this picture. Besides the obviously different coloring.



I thought I'd show a different picture of Archer. He got his lips and hair color from his dad but everything else came from Cassidy. He's going to have quite the honker when he grows up. 


Cassidy teaches him the nursery rhyme. He's thrilled.


Better get those cuddles in now Archer!


Ari and Abi grew up! My original plan was to sell them both and have the adults make more puppies but Abi is SO cute. Aaron's LTW is never getting done XD


I nearly forgot about the potty training, but it got done.


I'm just stalking him at this point.


I did tell them to start skilling in this picture (obviously). I don't know what they'll roll when they grow up so I want them prepared.


And the final baby of the A. house is coming!


Welcome Anita A.!



Soon after that Cassidy sells Ari to a family friend. Sorry Ari! Abi was cuter!



Aaron gets home from work right as his new neighbor Emily E. walks by!



Archer gets a quick clothes change for a special occasion.


It's his birthday!



Sorry about the stuff over people's heads. It's too much work to try and take a picture without them.




Aww he's still cute. But in need of a haircut.


I miss my CC. But this will work I guess.


It wasn't just Archer's birthday!



Anita got Aaron's eyes but her mother's everything else. *Heavy sigh* I suppose we'll deal with what we're given. I loathe to think of the next chapter's soon-to-be baby.


But Aaron reminds me that it's not about looks and he loves each of his children equally!

And it's Monday morning so I'll leave it at that.

Thanks for reading and happy Simming!



No comments:

Post a Comment