Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Bacc: Week 8. 'A'

OMG YOU GUYS!

WEEK 8!

And we are back with the A. family!


Jim is off to work in the athletic career. 

(He makes it to 'Coach' by the end of the week)


Anita is just waking up.


Cassidy is taking a marvelous bubble bath.


Aria is still a wee nugget.


Aaron was at work when I opened the household, but he is back! He brought Kaitlyn K. home with him.


Cassidy: "It's her birthday today"

Aaron: "Look at this neat toy the shareholders gave me!"

Cassidy: *heavy sigh*


Happy Birthday Aria!


Daww! She's pretty cute!


My favorite item in the game :D


These two keep sneaking off!

They never try for baby, but there is a risky woohoo chance. I would be ok if Aria was an only child, but these two are making think that siblings will be on the way soon enough.


Aaron is getting up there in age. I though about expanding his lifespan so that he could be perma-plat...but that sounded like too much trouble. I'll just make sure he's silver when he passes.

Aaron: "I'm trying to teach my granddaughter some valuable skills? Could you not talk about my impending death?"

My bad.


Aeo grew up! He reminds me of Babs, which is a huge point in his favor :D


Jim shocked me by being the main caregiver to Aria during her toddler stage. It was rather sweet <3


I knew it. I knew it deep down in my bones.


Are you serious Anita? There is a stocked fridge ten feet from you!


I thought Aaron was going to die on Thursday, but turns out he had another day left in him. Him and Cassidy had a sweet little date anyhow.


Azurra and Aeo try for puppies.


Aeo gets skunked. Well, they can't ALL be Babs.


Aaron is pulling at my heartstrings by being sweet to Aria before her birthday.



See? I knew their kids would be cutie pies.


Puppies!

I didn't get a picture of them, but it was a boy and a girl. Named Awol and Aplomb respectively.


Just after Azurra finished giving birth, Anita went into labor!


With twins. Lord help me.

The pale one is a girl I've named Ava, the darker one is a boy I've named Arnold.


Today is full of happenings...although this one is most unpleasant.


Well Aaron, you started this Bacc and I am honored to have both created you and played you.

May you be surrounded by infant pets in the afterlife.


Everyone grieves differently, Aria spent a lot of time with her new friend Chernivtsi C. I love it when the kids become friends!


You two! Try to not get pregnant yeah?


~1 day later

It's the twins' birthdays!


Arnold looks just like his dad, but he has his mother's nose. I'm looking forward to seeing it grow XD


And now Ava!


...holy cow she's adorable!

She got her mother's eyes and lips and her father's everything else! The best possible combination!!

What a nice way to end the week.


Monday morning comes around and Aria is being a good little girl and skilling up without me telling her to.

Thanks for reading guys and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment