Monday, May 28, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'College'

I'm merging the college chapters into one big chapter, because I hate college and I don't want to make four separate chapter for it.

Enjoy!


The D. kids arrived late at night, but arrive they did!

Here we have Daniel, who hopes to leave his mark by meeting (and woohooing) as many ladies on campus as he can!


And Daria is showing her school spirit! She's a little more school-minded than her dear brother.

Super cute though <3


Don't worry, Elise is still here. She's a family sim, but I can't recall her LTW.


Daniel's workout clothes made me chuckle a time or two.

Daniel: "Don't mock me, this thing attracts all the ladies!"

Uh-huh, what's your woohoo count again?


Daniel snags his first woohoo with Christine C.

She was all for it, 3 bolts between them. Too bad she's doing her own thing eh?


But he got lucky with plenty of other sims while at college. I took care to stash all of his gifts in his inventory to give him a little headstart later on.


Daria surprised me by having 3-bolts with C. household's placeholder.


They were sweet.

I know technically, I'm supposed to play everyone every round, but for the college rounds, I'm just going to wait until the next round arrives to play the placeholders. I've broken plenty of rules thus far, why stop now?


I felt bad for Elise and had her order a boyfriend.


Wow. That's hilarious XD

It didn't work out, Isaac is a bit of a dick to other sims so I wasn't shocked.


The end of college came eventually. Elise invited her friend Madeleine Ngai to hold their spot until the next D. children come along.


With that, Elise heads back to Happy Land.


Along with Daria...


...and Daniel.

That's it for the D's, keep reading to see how Elizabeth E. handles college.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*cackling*

That dress does not match your personality. Like at all XD

Elizabeth: "Buy me some new clothes. And do it quietly."

So harsh.


At least Debbie seems happy to see me!


Elizabeth wasted no time inviting her teenage boyfriend, George G., over to rekindle their relationship.


And he was more than happy to oblige!


These two led a very quiet college life. It was rather nice for me.


I thought it would be very nice if Debbie moved in with Elizabeth after college was over and helped with another business I have lined up.

I'm sure you can imagine what business that is.


College life is nearly over so Debbie calls up an old friend.


Christa Murdock is the new placeholder!


And it was time for Debbie to go.


Elizabeth followed right after!

And now we move on to the F. household.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


These chapter are going pretty quickly yeah?

This time it's Flynn!


Flynn had literally no money to start off with, so he got to digging.


After a day or so he managed to rack up enough funds for a cheap little house.


And then he wrote a book, to supplement funds even more!


Not too bad for a guy striking out on his own!


This llama was over nearly every single day. They eventually became besties!


But Flynn's LTW, fifty dream dates, was looming so I sent him on a quest to find date fodder.

He found it in Lucy.


Thus began a long string of dates with almost no end.


Some of them on community lots...


...some back at home.


Lucy was extremely appreciative.

I think by the time Flynn graduated, they had fifteen dream dates.

I'm a little wary of moving her in when I play Flynn next time as she is a romance sim, but we'll see.


And Flynn's time is over. He invited his buddy Shannon Shaikh over to hold his spot until another F. kid comes along.

And moving on to the last college lot this week...

We have the G. family!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


George grew up in the vomit track suit that I hate so much. It was a relief to finally get to play this family and change their dreadful clothes.


Case in point.

Gabriel and Gwendolyn are here too!


I stuck a few statues in Gwendolyn's inventory so that they would have a good start.

Voila.


They did need new clothes so Gwen went to buy some.

She met this fella, and they had 3-bolts.


So she invited him back for some lovin'

I was super happy! She is the heiress of the main G. house so I am saved the trouble of a spouse hunt.

Lol I never even wrote his name down.


This house was fairly boring so I built a pool in the hopes that they would do more than Tai Chi.

It kind of worked.


Then it was time for graduation!

Gwen got a party because she rolled the wish for one. Stupid Popularity sims.


It was a good chance for all of the siblings to hang out again, so that was nice.


Gwen grew up nicely. And immediately headed back to Happy Land.


Before Gabriel and George left, they invited one of the island teens to hold their spot.

Hello Pong!


Gabriel heads back.


Followed by George.

And we are finally done! If you read this chapter...thanks. I realize it was pretty boring.

Happy Simming!

Oh! And here are the stats!

SM: 26
Actual Sims: 133
Population: 3458
Community Lots: 24
Residential Lots: 22
Business Districts: 3
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 1
Fires: 6
Burglaries: 3
Electrocutions: 1
CAS: 33

Career Openings:

Athletic: Unlocked
Business: Unlocked
Criminal: Openings 2 (both filled)
Culinary: Openings 2 ( 1 filled)
Law Enforcement: Openings 5 (4 filled, 1 not filled)
Medical: Unlocked
Military: Unlocked
Politics: Unlocked
Science: Unlocked
Slacker: Openings 1 (filled)
Adventure: Unlocked
Education: Openings 13 (1 filled) +All College Graduates
Gamer: Openings 1 (filled)
Journalism: Openings 3 ( 3 filled)
Law: All College Graduates
Music: Unlocked
Artist: Openings 1(not filled)
Natural Scientist: Openings 1 (not filled)
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: Openings 1 (Taken)
Architecture: Openings 5 (2 filled)
Dance: Openings 1 (filled)
Entertainment: Openings 2 (2 filled)
Intelligence: Openings 4 (not filled)
Oceanography (locked)

No comments:

Post a Comment