Friday, May 18, 2018

Bacc: Week 7. 'D.3'

Welcome to a relatively short chapter! We are...three updates before the end of Week 7! How amazing is that?

This time we are with Dominic D.!


Dominic here wants to top entertainment, which he can since he maxed Charisma when he was a teen.

To be honest, he's one of the households I was least interested in playing, but it was more fun than I thought it would be.


He starts off humble since I have plans for him to open a business.


A little more money is required though, so he quickly rings up a college flame and has her move in with him. Chloe Scot joins the neighborhood!

She is a Romance sim with a want to have 20 loves at once. (Hahahahahaha noooo)

Damn all these bodies are adding up. These sims need to start dying off!
Just kidding I love you all!


Dominic also adopted a stray named Bailey.


Chloe brought enough money in with her that Dominic could afford the business I built for him...but it would have left them with less than $200 to live on. Just to be safe I had him dig.


Dominic, you are winning my heart <3


Dominic's business is aptly named Dominic's Drapes and...well...he'll be selling drapes.

Not very exciting I know. His business is...one of those four up on the hill. The blue roof maybe?

I'm the worst.

Obviously this is not the main 'hood. I was afraid of congesting the main neighborhood so I built some of the "extraneous" business's here.


Chloe popped. I didn't even realize that they had woohoo'd? 

I've just come to expect babies in all of these families.

*sigh*


Daww. Dominic is being sweet before they open up shop.

And this is actually the only picture I have of them at their business.

They did manage to get it up to level...5? At least? I know they got all of the money perks so..?


Back at home their lot got a rather extreme makeover.


I think it's sweet! I should have taken a day picture though.

Ah hindsight.


I swear, Dominic may be a *checks notes* pleasure sim, but he sure dotes on Chloe here.


I then realized that it may be a good idea for the baby to have Dominic's name.

Chloe didn't have a fear or anything so I went with it.


Baby will definitely be a D. baby now :D


Yes Dominic, Bailey is a lovely cat. Perhaps you should give her some space?


This wasn't the same night...but here's the baby!


It's a little boy named Duncan!

AND IT'S JUST THE ONE BABY! I'M SO PROUD!


...pleasure sim my ass.


Bailey is super cute <3


WHEN DID YOU??

Ugh. Ok.


It's Duncan's birthday!


...could have been worse?


He's much cuter after a makeover!


 And we leave the week off with a sweet picture!

Next up we have F.2!

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment