Thursday, May 4, 2017

Bacc: Week 3. 'E'


Happy Land welcomes you back!

This chapter we are with the E. family! Last time Emily fell in love with Luc and moved him in. However she had (illegally) gotten a job in the business career and needed to get a level 10 business fast. This proved to be difficult because she was pregnant. Thus Luc took up the mantle and took their dance studio all the way up to level 10. And unlocking the career to boot! And their adorable little daughter Esther grew up into a toddler.

This chapter is much more tame I promise.


Here is Esther looking cute as ever!


And a picture of the house as is. The stairs don't lead anywhere yet so there is no top floor picture.


I forgot Emily was pregnant again <3


And that Luc was in the military. He wants a job in Criminal but there aren't 100 people in the town yet :/


These two are all over each other for only being a two-bolt couple.


Despite me wanting Emily to be a cold/calculating type of character she is just too sweet to Luc and Esther for me to portray her that way.



It's time!


It's a little boy! Welcome Eric E.!


Luc and Esther becoming best friends.



And it's her birthday.






Aww <3


Here she is after a change of clothes. I love her.


SEE!


The next night is was Eric's turn to get caked.



Hmm.


Ok he's definitely an adorable toddler.


Luc rolled every toddler training wish so he and Luc spent a lot of time together.


I love it when the kids interact with each other. Esther's hobby is tinkering so she is playing with the blocks. I think she maxed it out before too long actually.


~bump

I always say "This is the last time!" but I usually lie so I won't do that this time XD


Just a cute picture if I'm being honest.



I forgot about bills.


OH NO! NOT THE BELOVED FICUS!!


Emily is taking this pregnancy kind of hard.


Esther has managed to max mechanical, creativity, and is working on cooking, without me telling her to do a thing. If she's not a knowledge sim when she ages up I'll be very disappointed.


~le bump numero dos



Eric is ready to be caked once more!



Wut.


Much better! I love putting glasses on kids I don't know why.


Esther and Eric got some very stylish rooms on the second story :D


I don't have ACR but this couple makes me feel like I do.


Continuing the tradition of scarring young children forever Emily gives birth to baby number 3.


Deep breaths my dear.


And welcome baby girl Elizabeth E.


And as it is now Monday morning we are finished with the E. family!

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment