Sunday, May 7, 2017

Bacc: Week 4: 'A'


Welcome to the start of another week here in Happy Land!

Last time in the A. family Aaron continued to rise in the business career but hadn't quite gotten to the top. Cassidy opened a pet store called the 'Flea Basket' that reached level 5! The twins, Annabelle and Annabeth, grew up into teenagers. As did the only boy Archer. Anita is still a child but will grow up this week. Well I think that about covers it!


Everyone loves this ballet bar! 


I keep forgetting that Cassidy has a military job. I've basically given everyone a military job because it's the only spot that's open indefinitely.


HE DID IT! Aaron is a business tycoon and we can finally open up a business district!! That's +5 on the sim multiplier!


Archer brought Diana home from school and I guess her father Dylan did not trust Archer alone with his daughter. Which is ridiculous because Archer isn't attracted to her at all (I think he might be visually impaired).


Diana: "Plubomb dad you need to leave me alone!"

Dylan: "Not until you're sixty!"


So I've been playing this game for almost a decade and I never noticed that sims could 'wait on food'. You learn something new everyday.


Carrie cares not for the company of sims, the ballet bar is her only friend. 

Seriously whenever she comes home with the teens she always gravitates towards the ballet bar. Not just this household either.


Aji grew up and was promptly sold. I'm trying not to get too attached to all these puppies but it's hard :'(


And with a spot open Cassidy decided to adopt a new puppy!

Appa and Ada are getting too old for puppies so it's time for Abi to spread his genes.


And here is our new addition Ami!


Aaron is so cute. I wish his kids had taken after him more.


But this is a BaCC so looks don't matter! Just the body count!

It's time for Anita to grow up into a teen!


Aaron is an enthusiastic spectator. 


I take too many birthday pictures I think.


Not bad I suppose. You need some new clothes though!

Anita grew up a Knowledge/Fortune sim with a want to be a... lol...Business Tycoon XD

We are going to kick this challenge's ass!


Anita makes some useful contacts while shopping for new clothes. (By useful contacts I mean future baby daddies!)


Here she is with her makeover! She is cute I suppose.


Aaron cuddles up to Ami.


FINALLY!

What's a sim god gotta do to get these things?


I had an interesting thought regarding a new business venture but they needed more money to make it come to fruition.


Cha-Ching!


I am so excited you guys! I have never ever tried to run a restaurant before in this game so I'm pumped!

This cute little eatery is called 'A Cafe'.


A pic of the outside.


I had Annabelle actually buy the business so we could get those money perks. She got up to a gold sales badge super quick!


Lora from the D. family stopped by.


Annabeth is the best cook in the family so she was the chef for the day.


Archer had decent body points so he was the server.


I didn't get a picture of the star but 'A Cafe' became a level 5 in no time!

I was so scared to do a restaurant because I've heard horror stories but it wasn't so terrible. The trick is to keep it in the family I think.

Also, 'A Cafe' is Happy Land's 10th business which is another +1 on the sim multiplier. Yay!


Ami is a very popular little puppy!

I should mention that since 'A Cafe' did so well the A. family was able to donate another 60k to the college fund. Happy Land is now at 400,000!


Annabelle brought home Derek from school...and well....


Her aspiration isn't going to complete itself you know!


Annabelle now has 3 lovers. 17 more to go. Ugh.


Aaron and Cassidy show the teens how it's really done! (Gross)


Cassidy got another promotion. She's pretty far along actually!


Ami grew up! She looks like a mini-greyhound.


Hey I've got some interesting news for you Anita!

Anita: "Oh yeah?"

Yup! I rolled the dice and you are going to be the heiress! 


Anita: "No kidding? That's pretty cool"

I thought you'd be pleased.

I couldn't make up my mind on who I wanted to stay in the house so I just randomized it. Anita wants to be a business tycoon so it should be easy going.


It is Saturday now and Aaron's elder birthday is tonight.

So he and Cassidy have a lovely date.


*cough* a truly wonderful date.


And then the party guests begin to arrive! I made a point to invite the other heads of household in the neighborhood. This is Dylan D., who we saw earlier in the chapter.


And Brittney B.


Carol C.


Emily E.


Time to get old!


Aaron: "I'm gonna punch being old in the face"

Right.


Oh Ami! Stop wrecking the furniture during an important photo-op!


One last spin!


Voila! Happy Land's first founder is an elder. Kind of sad isn't it?


But the party is over and it is now Monday morning, which marks the end of the week for this family.

Thanks for reading you guys and Happy Simming!


No comments:

Post a Comment