Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Bacc: Week 4. 'F'

Hello!

We are back with the Bacc! This is a short chapter since I was focusing very hard on keeping this family alive rather than taking pictures.

But I hope you enjoy it anyway!


Last time we met our new neighbor Frederick! Here he is skilling away for his gaming career. 

Also last time I objectified the hell out of him. You should know that I will continue to do so.


He married the lovely Trina here.


And they had twins! I can't tell the difference between them from here but they are named Flynn and Fiona.


Trina has taken the open dance position here in Happy Land. I think she rocks those gym outfits!


Later that night it was time for the twins' birthdays.


First up was Fiona! She's cute <3


Now it's Flynn's turn!


Also cute!


Huggle's are in my top five favorites interaction across all sims games. Look at it!!


Fiona: "You squeeze too hawd brover"

Flynn: "Hehehe"


Trina's LTW is to marry off six children. So we get started.

It's a little surprising that Trina and Frederick have two bolts considering that Trina is a family sim and he's a Pleasure sim. I think it's kind of adorable though.


Trina is really an excellent mother. I normally have to force my sims to interact with their children but Trina not only rolls wants to do it, but does it autonomously all the time.


I love it!


Although I do wish she'd take better care of herself. She got scared by Bailey's ghost (the elderly dog that Frederick adopted last time but died in the first week) and pee'd herself.


But at least she had a good reason. The nanny did not.

*sigh*


<3


:D

Look at the cute!

And also get back inside Flynn before social services come!


Thank God.


As cute as these two were I genuinely don't like the toddler stage. With multiples it's a nightmare for me! Especially since I'm trying to play without cheating.

(I may have used a couple maxmotives cheats shhhh)


The birthday went off without a hitch.


Flynn is looking very...countrified.


Fiona is enjoying her cake. They'll have to wait for their makeovers because the F. family is broke right now XD


Trina is ready to bring baby #3 into the world.


Welcome baby Fletcher! He has his mom's skin tone and eye color and his dad's hair color.


Are you serious?!


I need to check my global odds this is ridiculous!

Oh well. Welcome baby Fay! She has her dad's skin tone and hair but her mother's eyes.

4/6 completed.


Frederick wasn't really hands-on with the first set of twins but he had no choice this time around.


But Fred came home with a promotion that day so I got to send Trina clothes shopping.


Voila! Fiona and Flynn got a makeover.


Boy these families without business's go by quickly!


Fay is the first to grow up. You can't tell through the confetti but she's a cutie.


Fletcher's turn.


Also very cute!


I wanted a better picture without the green mist of knowledge blocking their faces but that'll have to wait until next time.


Because it's Monday morning which marks the end of this chapter!

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment