Thursday, May 11, 2017

Bacc: Week 4. 'C'

Hello! Welcome back to Happy Land!

With both the A. and B. family having a very busy week it was nice to come to a family with which I had no big plans for. Well except one thing but we'll get to that.


We start off with Carol fixing up another old car. Her hobby is tinkering and it's a pretty lucrative way to bring in some funds!


Charlotte has a glitched stink cloud over her but is otherwise a very happy toddler. And today is her birthday so at least that cloud will be gone soon!


Babs! This is my most favorite dog in the whole simuniverse right now!


Rishell is one of several sims in town that enrolled in the military due to lack of job openings. But she's been getting promoted fairly regularly which is nice.


With three teens in the house there is almost always someone coming over. Today it's Annabelle, Anita, and Bailey.


Birthday time!


Happy Birthday Cherish!


She's pretty cute! 

She grew up with the Fortune/Grilled Cheese aspiration. I completely forgot what her aspiration was. Whoops. But yay! My first kind of Grilled Cheese sim in the neighborhood!


But it wasn't just Cherish's birthday.


It's Charlotte's too!


Not too bad! She's definitely the most mixed child as far as genetics go!

And I've rolled the dice. Charlotte is actually going to be the heiress for this household!


I left the game running on normal time while I went to make some ramen and I come back to this. 

From what I understand Bailey here flirted and/or kissed Annabelle (they are both romance sims so no surprise) and Christine saw it. Of course Calvin here is trying to be a good brother and stick up for his sister.

Although Christine's been around the block a few times herself so I don't know if they should throw stones in glass houses.


Cherish got a brand-spankin' new bedroom that used to be the nursery. Charlotte moved into her old room and everyone is happy.


Eric E. came home with Charlotte. I really like the idea of everyone being friends with their neighbors so this pleases me.

Eric is looking mighty skeptical about the alien topic though.


And with one day left in her teenhood it was high time for Christine to take her place as the first resident to go to college!

I've built it and everything! Brittney B. from last chapter named it Euphoric University. 

Per rules Christine rolled the wish to go and paid 7,250$ (tuition is 10,000 but you can subtract scholarships from that).


Bye Christine! I'll see you at the end of this round!


Just thought I'd show off Cherish's makeover. I think she looks very sweet!


Charlotte brings someone home every day! This time it's Esther E.


Carrie is pretty good at bringing people home too. She brought home Bridgette B.


And finally it is Sunday night. After one final date to get Carol into platinum it's time for her birthday.


Rishell, please stop checking out your wife's backside while she grows up.

Rishell: "Well it's not going to be nearly as perky afterwards so I'm memorizing it!"

That's just rude Rishell.


With typical birthday whistling done by Carol she prepares to blow out the literal hundred candles on her cake.


Her kids seem really excited about her getting old.


Oh you are just the sweetest looking elder I've ever seen Carol!
Carol: "Thank you!"

And that marks the end of this chapter!

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment