Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Bacc: Week 6. 'G'

Gina G. is very happy. Her late husband passed away, but she quickly found another to take his place and they are expecting their first and only child. 

And also her dream career has been unlocked this round and she is now happily in the Journalism career.


Gina and Stephan are eagerly waiting for the new baby.


George is playing with his younger brother Gavin on the left and Gavin's twin, Gilbert, is playing with a random island townie on the left.


Gabriel and Gwendolyn are chilling on the couch, waiting on the school bus.


Oh Gabriel. You are too cute.


Stephan peeped on Aaron I guess. Aaron is slowly becoming everyone's enemy because he's the one they all 'peep' on.


Aww Guy grew up! What a handsome hound.


Time for another baby! And also the 70th sim in Happy Land!


His name is Grant :D


Stephan was an active daddy.


And since Grant is the last child of this household I rolled to see which child will be the heir/heiress to it. Surprisingly it was Gwendolyn! She is the only girl so I wasn't expecting her to get it. Cool!


Grant's birthday came quickly.


Aww he's really precious!


Here he is after the radioactive spider bite and makeover.


Somebody brought Felicity home.


And Fletcher and Fay.


Well at least Gavin and Gilbert will have an audience for their birthdays. First up was Gavin.


They all look the same and I don't know why. Still a cutie though.

He is a Family/Pleasure sim and I didn't write down his LTW.


And Gilbert!


Omg they both grew up in those puffy vests XD

Gilbert is a Romance/Fortune. I also did not write his LTW down. Whoops.


Gina spends some quality time with Grant.


Gabriel was romantically interested in Anita A. but she's off to college and it's going to be a hot minute before he leaves. And they only had 1-bolt anyway. So I decided to let the Gabriel and Daria thing happen since they have 2 bolts and are basically the same age.


And boy did it happen! One flirt and thirty minutes later this happens <3


Priorities are in the right spot.


Grant is so flipping cute I'm sorry you guys.


I felt bad that Gabriel was getting all this lovin' when George has had the 'fall in love' want locked in since he aged up. So I called for help.


The gypsy gave him Esther. They have 3-bolts OMG. Unfortunately Esther is about a week older than him. I think I'll let it slide since they are so attracted to each other.


George lays down the moves.


I think they are sweet :D


Fall in love: Check!


Stephan spends some time with Grant before he grows up.


Look at that face. He is just too much.


But alas, they have to get bigger.



He remains adorable.


And the very next night it is Gina's turn. I can't believe she's getting old, it feels like I just created her.


Whelp. Happy Birthday Gina.


She is a super cute elder! And it is Monday morning so this week is up for the G. family. 

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment