Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Bacc: Week 6. 'C'

And we're back at the 'C' house. This chapter is going to be short since I was basically just waiting to get these kids to college. 

Enjoy!


Carol adopted a stray cat named Dacoda.


Charlotte is the youngest of the kids and she is also the heiress for this particular household. She is also the most mixed child genetics wise so I'm happy with her.


Cherish has my heart though. Even though she is a clone of her mother Rishell she is an interesting sim.


And it is her turn to go to college! She got 7,250 in scholarships so the family had to pay 2,750 to cover the rest of tuition.


Babs is still kicking, she is still my favorite sim pet to date.


Carol is waiting for me to fulfill her LTW, Golden Anniversary, and I've been lazy. I hate parties. But might as well get it over with.


I'm going to wait until Charlotte gets back from her teen job so that she can be a part of it.


Oh hey! Rishell is a general now! Good going!


GET TO WORK!!!!


I started the party. But Charlotte should be back before it's over.


Look! It's Christine! She's super pregnant for her WYD challenge. I can't wait to get to her on this rotation! No Luc, you will not be a part of that challenge.


Cassidy and Aaron made their appearance.


Awesome! Now I can ship you off to college!


She got 8,000 which is amazing, and it means they only had to pay 2G for the rest of it! See you at the end of this rotation.


And the week is up! Rishell is looking good in her pj's. I need to download better elder pj's. 

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment