Saturday, September 1, 2018

Bacc: Week 8. 'K'

Happy Land is back!

This time it's the K. family!


Last time Kaitlyn married Kerie, the wicked witch, and I made some magic myself and made Kerie young again.

After that they had set of twins that I named Kelly and Kimberly.


They also bought Gaga from the G. house earlier this week. She's actually an amazing dog!


Kaitlyn is pregnant. Her LTW is to marry off six children so their house is going to be BIG.


Kerie is an amazing mother, but sometimes her evil side comes out. Yes random townie, Kerie is pretty cute <3


There is a community lot that I want Kaitlyn to buy but they still can't afford it. Digging it is.


~bump


Birthday time!


This is...damn. I think this is Kimberly. I just know one of them has the same face as Kaitlyn and the other is a clone of Kerie.

There are too many K's in this house. And it just gets worse XD



This is Kelly!


~bump dos


These two really really love each other. This is them 24/7


<3


MOAR BABIES


First up is Kelsey.


Yep. Twins.


A little boy! I named him Keith.


I wasn't lying when I said Kerie is a wonderful mother.


I had her take out a loan of 10,000 so that they could finally buy their community lot.


Kaitlyn did the honors and...


Kaitlyn's Klothes opened up!

Kaitlyn got the store to level 5, snagged the money perks, and then went home.

It'll be nice for the town to have a second, more upscale, clothing store. Maybe this will push the D. family to upgrade their clothes store?


With the money, the K. family renovated their house to accommodate the large family they are going to have. 


Upstairs isn't completely finished, but I'm waiting to see what sort of personalities all the future babies will have before finishing it up.


What'd I tell ya?


These two are such a power couple! 


They both had a wish to adopt, so little Kira has joined the family! She has black hair and purple eyes.


Kaitlyn is finishing up the skilling before the tots grow up.



Kelly! She looks just like Kerie.


All that woohoo! ~bump


Kimberly's turn!



Looks just like Kaitlyn!


<3


Now it's the twins' turn!


Kelsey is totes cute.



As is Keith!


Gaga gets a lot of cuddles!


The following evening it was time for their first adopted baby to grow up!


Ta-da!


Huh. I'm used to the adopted babies having one of the custom default faces so I was a bit shocked that Kira had one of the original faces! That's fine, she's still well loved.


Dawwwww!


~bump dos


Yes, Kerie still gets around to to her witchy ways...which gave me a rather interesting idea for a potions shop...

But that will have to wait until next week because this week is nearly over and the house renovation took a huge chunk of their money.


I am so sorry you guys but I didn't get a picture of the baby! It was a SINGLE little boy named Kit.


Both Kerie and Kaitlyn had another adoption wish and I'm all for that so they adopted another little girl named Kristen. She has red hair and brown eyes.


And actually, since it's 10 in the morning on Monday, I stayed longer than I should have.

Thanks for reading your guys! Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment