Thursday, June 22, 2017

Week 4. College 'C'

This chapter is extremely short because I hate playing through college so I just went into fast forward mode.

I've decided that four years of college is roughly a week in adult sim life. So Christine here will be finishing up her college life in one sweet little chapter. And every sim after her will do the same. (I REALLY HATE COLLEGE YOU GUYS)

You may proceed.


Christine has the supreme honor of being the first citizen to go to college! She grew up in that outfit and I kind of liked it on her so she got to keep it.

Christine: "How kind of you"

Hey no sarcasm from you missy!


She snags the biggest bedroom in the dorm.


This dorm was super laggy and it irritated me. But Christine made a few friends.


Eventually I got bored with Christine's look.

She's had that hairstyle since she was a child and I wanted to play around a little.


Voila!


Yay she finished freshman year! It only took me two hours!

*headdesk*


Christine: "I'm moving out today so I'm just gonna say it, these pancakes are crap Beverly. I know I'm just a poor college kid but for goodness sakes"

Other students: "When did Christine become savage?"

Christine: *Backward slides to her new residence*


Humble no?


Mr. Humble: "You called"
NO! But thank you for the computer! I didn't sell it don't worry, honestly it made more sense to keep it for Christine to use.


Christine wants to be a Professional Party Guest after college, but as a romance sim she has some...wants.


Platinum date: Check!


Free stuff: Check!


And thus the next three years went by.


With many more gifts.


And many more loves.


I have an idea of what to do with Christine. I'm excited to give it a go :D


Christine has officially graduated! As you can clearly see by her granny panties!


One of her lover boys takes her spot in the house and Christine is off!

(Of course this means that lover boy there must be played eventually, he's pretty cute so I don't mind)

And now the stats!

SM: 14
Population: 686
Community Lots: 13
Business Districts: 1
Downtowns: 0
Universities: 1
Fires: 4
Burglaries: 1

Career Openings:

Athletic: (locked)
Business Openings: Openings 2 (both filled)
Criminal: Openings 1 (filled)
Culinary: Openings 1 (filled)
Law Enforcement: Openings 2 (1 filled, 1 not filled)
Medical: Unlocked
Military: Unlocked
Politics: (locked)
Science: Unlocked
Slacker: Openings 1 (not filled)
Adventure: (locked)
Education: Openings 2 (not filled)
Gamer: Openings 1 (filled)
Journalism: (locked)
Law: 1 Qualifier
Music: Unlocked
Artist: (locked)
Natural Scientist: Openings 1
Paranormal: (locked)
Show Business: (locked)
Architecture: Openings 1 (not filled)
Dance: Openings 1 (filled)
Entertainment: (locked)
Intelligence: (locked)
Oceanography (locked)


Lots of stuff happened this year! Can't wait to start year three!

I need a new notebook btw. Running out of notespace :D

Thanks for reading and Happy Simming!


No comments:

Post a Comment